Next Book Reveal

Why make you beautiful people wait when I can uncover the book cover right now huh??

It's been in my gallery forever and I think it's time to reveal. Its honestly the least I can do for you guys since you've been reading my stories and things, you mean so much.

All the votes, comments and things are amazing! I just wanna say thank you for reading and stuff, you mean the world to me.

The gifted hybrid has been such an great experience writing, theres many things that have taken my breath away just from rereading and I really hope you guys stick around long enough for other things too.

I SAID THERE WOULD SOME AWESOME MOMENTS TO COME IN THE NEXT BOOK AND I WASNT KIDDING :))))))

Next year, I'll for sure be in the wattys. I didn't this year because I felt my story should've been finished and completely before the final send in. But anyway, thank you guys alot again!

Now I'll stop talking.....here's the reveal...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE IT AS MUCH AS I DO!!!! THANKS FOR READING, ILL START THIS AS SOON AS I FINISH THE OTHER STORY

If you loved this story, you'll love The Happiness of Tragedy. It's a tragedy turned love story in college and it's amazing! Only if you wanna read though....its on my page and please dont hesitate to give me a follow because I will follow you back.

Also, if you have stories you want me to read then leave them and I will read them!

(I won't tell you guys what it's about yet either but don't worry, you will see soon enough)