Camp Spirit

Arriving at the camp, Mia stayed by my side as everyone got off the bus. We each received our bags and hung outside of the gigantic building. This isn't like what I pictured at all.

It's a big building. Made of logs, so it was like camp but luxury.

"Well this is amazing huh?" Mia asked, smiling at me.

"Um no, this is going to be the worst couple of months of my entire life" Chelsea rolled her eyes. I just now noticed that she stood close to Xander

"Hey don't be like that, maybe this won't be bad after all" Emily said.

But Chelsea just rolled her eyes again and then they landed on me, "so what do you think about all this?"

Everyone looked my way, "don't look at me, I'm not the one complaining" I responded. When I stepped forward carrying my bags, that's when everyone else followed behind.

Before we got to the door, someone stepped out. I'm guessing she was in charge here.

She was a little over my height. With blue eyes and her dark brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail, "Hello everyone, my name is Magaret and I'm so excited to be your instructor here at camp spirit" she smiles.

Out the corner of my eye, someone raises their hand, "I know most of you have many questions but I won't answer them just yet" Magaret announces.

"Good going Will" Grace whispers and everyone laughs.

"Its alright, now grab you bags and come inside please. You have alot to get ready for" Margaret says.

Everyone grabs their things and heads for the door all at once. I slowed down a bit and I noticed Xander did too. I looked over at him and he looked into my eyes at the same time.

"Need some help?" He asked me, holding out his hand so he could take my other bag inside.

"You don't have anything to carry at all?"

"Yeah" he holds up a small bag, "I'm not a heavy packer, this things light as a feather" he smiles.

"Well thanks" he grabs my bag and I carry the other one.

"Come on slow pokes, you've got to see this place" I saw Mia stick her head out the door.

As were walking up the steps, Xander goes "my names-"

"Xander. I know" I smile at him then, "I'm Zoe"

"Yeah, I heard. I have really good hearing, as do all the werewolves"

"So you were basically spying on my conversations on the bus then" I say to him.

"Uh yeah" he scratches the back of his head.

I laughed as we stepped in the building. Xander shut the door behind us and I looked around. This place is huge on the outside as it is on the inside. The ceiling lights hung low and there were about twenty of them going down the long hallway.

The floor was cherry wood and the walls were golden wood with big windows. I saw many doors on the second floor where the steps lead.

We continued to walk until we reached the other students, "nice of you to join the rest of us" Margaret says keeping her eyes on me and Xander.

"Sorry" Xander says.

"Down the other end of the hall, there's a cafeteria. This is the one room you will be asked to show your skills" she pointed to the door she was in front of.

"There is a huge yard out back" she continued to walk around the corner till we past a giant door that led to the outside, "there is plenty of woods. No escaping though" she turned to us and smiled gently.