Book 66

[Guys these pictures just give you some type of idea into the story, enjoy! :))]

After Mia came to get me out of the media room, I tried my best not to just go running to Margaret for answers. I had so many questions and some of them just didn't make sense at all.

I figured I should try answering some of them on my own first. I haven't told Margaret about what happened on the full moon even though she asked. I just felt like it's not time yet. When I'm ready, I guess I'll tell her and she can help me. Or at least try too.

My mind was bothered since I read that book yesterday. The whole night, that book, was all I could think about. That chapter. Called Midnight Blood. I should go right now, I should go find the book and see what else I can find but if I get up from the table, Margaret will suspect somethings wrong.

I still hadn't gotten over the fact that I spent hours in the media room. I don't know what happened. All the time just...disappeared. Its that's book Zoe, it can't be I thought.

We all decided to sit outside and eat out lunch. I sat at a table with Mia, Grace, Will and Emily. We all laughed as we watched Xander, James and Alex play fight on the grass. What was it about play fighting that they liked so much? I wondered.

"Guys if you don't stop, you'll change. I've seen it happen before" Margaret announced. She had her arms crossed as she watched them from steps to the building.

"Relax Marg" James told her. She shook her head.

"Don't say I didn't warn you. And I will not be responsible for any part of your body that gets hurts and Zoe will not do any healing today, she's off duty" she looked over at me and smiled. I returned a warm one.

This morning we had practice like always. Same groups but this time, my group started with John and to Chelsea's luck, she didn't break anything. Margaret had me practice the whole invisibility stunt again, this time making Alex and Ava walk through me. I had to admit, it was working. I was getting better at becoming invisible.

"So what do you guys think will happen if they turn?" Emily cuts through my thoughts.

"I don't know, but from the looks of it it won't be good. I can see the vamps fidgeting from here" Mia pointed a finger to the other table. I looked at the other table which held Madison Ava, Dylan and Christian. Madison had laughed at something Dylan said and it was the first time I saw him smile since first coming here. I have to say, I never really see him talking to Grace either. She's always with Will.

"I'm not fidgeting" Grace spoke up.

"Shocker" Will smiled and rolled his eyes.

"Well I think it'll be a show. I'd like to see them turn" she popped a grape into her mouth.

After reading that passage from the hybrid book, I was tempted to try and help Emily with her gifts but she seemed to be in a better mood today. I think she has it under control now.

"Alright guys, break it up" John marched toward the guys as everyones eyes turned toward them. They got even more aggressive with each other as we watched. They kept fighting as John made his way over. They noticed but they didn't seem to care.

"Here it comes" Margaret stood up slow and looked over at the vampires. As if on cue, my head spun back around toward the guys and they all jumped into the air.

It happened so fast. All three of them grew twice the size of their original body size. They came back down landing on all fours. They were huge wolves. They were actually wolves and I'm sure everyones eyes were wide.