01. The Prince

Proofreader : chefchez ❤️❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weizhou walked out of the classroom with a smile on his lips

Weizhou walked out of the classroom with a smile on his lips. Today is the happiest day for him. His band will be performing at the national tournament as a guest band. He couldn't deny that, when the judges rejected his band to be one of the competitors, he felt very sad and depressed. But now, his band became one of the performers in the tournament instead. Truly extraordinary.

"Hey Zhou... are you ready for tomorrow's event??"

"Of course I am!! But I'm really nervous. Hope everything goes well tomorrow."

"Hahaha... yes... I'm really nervous too. But... thanks Zhou... thanks to your efforts our band can perform on such a big stage tomorrow."

"No... it's all thanks to our efforts, Ryan..."

"But seriously... in the past, I used to have a band but even though me and the other members worked hard, we never performed even for a school-class event. But with you... it's like falling stars!"

"Hahaha... you're exaggerating Ryan! Ah... I can't wait until tomorrow. Btw... how about we see the stage now?? So we wouldn't be too nervous..."

"Okay...let's go!!"

They ran through the school gate excitedly.

~~~~~~~

"Jingyu...Jingyu...A mei is looking for you."

"Hmmm... I'm sleepy. Tell her I'm sleeping."

A mei marched into Jingyu's class angrily.

"Jingyu!!! You are so mean!!! Not a single boy dares to turn me down!"

"Hhh... well, just look for those who wouldn't turn your down then."

"Jingyu... I don't understand... you don't have a girfriend and I... the most popular girl in this school... is after you. How could you reject me??"

"Hhhh.... noisy!!!"

Jingyu got up and left A mei who was in a bad mood. Jingyu headed to the roof of the school. He was preparing to sleep when suddenly Hao ran towards him.

"Jingyu...please go with me. Accompany me to give this CD to Max."

"Hhhh..... I don't want to!"

"Please Jingyu... yesterday I lost his demo CD for tomorrow's competition. If I don't return it today he will definitely beat me."

"Hhhh....it's your fault. I don't want to interfere," said Jingyu lay back down.

"Jingyu... please... he won't dare to touch me if I come with you."