38 : For You

First of all, I'm really sorry to take a really long time to update this story. My life was and still hectic as hell and my friend who used to help me proofreading, as busy as I am (If not more busy than I am), so I have no time to translate, asking for proofreading and edit the draft after proofread. Now I found a friend who's willing to help me proofreading so I'll started update, but please bear with me if it will take longer than my usual update. I'll try my best. 

Shout out to whalemeow0i who help me proofreading this chapter. Btw, I'm still looking for 1 proofreader  so if you wanna help, please dm me. 

💜🔥💜🔥💜🔥💜🔥💜🔥💜🔥💜🔥💜

Jingyu felt a little relieved to know that his father was still at work. His mom tells, maybe his father will be out of town for 2 days. This means, the bruises on his face would have faded by the time his father returned. But he forgot that someone would also scold him for the bruises on his face.

"Jingyu, tell me..."

Weizhou whispered, afraid that his voice would be heard by the teacher's. But Jingyu acted like he didn't hear anything. Pretending to be engrossed in drawing unclear pictures in his book. Weizhou's mood suddenly turned bad when he saw the bruises on Jingyu's face this morning.

Weizhou was just worried that Jingyu was getting into some trouble again. Jingyu didn't want to tell Weizhou the truth. Actually, he had already prepared a long story to make Weizhou believe his story. But after seeing Weizhou's worried eyes, Jingyu really couldn't lie to that innocent kitten. So, he just kept his mouth shut. But Weizhou was still Weizhou, always stubborn with his suspicions.

️Finally the bell rang, signaling the end of today's school activities

️Finally the bell rang, signaling the end of today's school activities. Jingyu tidied up his books quickly. He was scared that Weizhou was still curious with the bruises on his face.

"Jingyu, I think we need to talk".

Weizhou was already standing beside Jingyu's table, arms crossed over his chest and stomping his feet. Jingyu looked up and saw Weizhou's tense face.

"Uumm... about what?".

"You know exactly what I want to talk!!".

"Ooohhh", Jingyu nodded seriously, then cleared his throat.

"About private lessons with you right? Sorry Zhou, but it looks like we can only start tomorrow".

"No!!! Tell me the truth, Jingyu!!!".

"Umm... sorry Zhou... I was really glad to have had a longer chat with you, but I really... I...", Jingyu tried to stand up, but Weizhou pushed his shoulder to keep Jingyu sitting on the chair.

"You're not going anywhere until you tell me about those bruises."

"Zhou....".

"Tell me!!!".