37 : How We Call It?

I edited the cover of the video above; all photos are credited to Toramilk. He makes all miniatures of items in Shangyin.

https://youtu.be/KdCjPU5F_14

BGM : Huang Jingyu - Those Years

Proofreader :  nandolouis

💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖

"JINGYU!!! GET IN RIGHT NOW!!!".

Jingyu followed his father's orders and walked away leaving Peng who is still sitting on the ground.

"AND YOU!!! GO AWAY!!! AND DON'T YOU EVER COME TO MY HOUSE AGAIN!!!".

Brakk....

Peng froze

Peng froze. When Jingyu's father closed the door to his house, it felt like it not only prevented him from approaching Jingyu, but also from the world. Tears started to roll down his face, his chest tightened. He tried his best to breathe, but it was as if his lungs weren't working properly. Plus, the rain that suddenly fell. Peng was still struggling to breathe, to fill his tight chest with oxygen. His body was shaking.

"Jingyu... sob... sob... Jingyyuu...".

"Seriously??? You still hope that he will save you?".

Two big hands lifted Peng's body. Peng knew who it was, but he didn't dare look at his face.

"Why??", Peng buried his face in the man's chest. His shaking body subsided.

"Young Master... you must give me a reward for saving you today".

Peng tightened his grip on Max's shoulder, Max smiled widely.

🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳

Jingyu headed straight to his room.