06 : Prince's Knight

They stopped running when Jingyu saw a pay phone. He removed his hand from Weizhou's and tried to make a call using the payphone. He took out and opened his booklet in a hurry, then dialed a number.

"Hey..Jingyu..who...are...you... calling?!", Weizhou asked breathlessly. But Jingyu Jingyu paid no attention to him.

"Hello... Amei... It's me, Jingyu. Shhh.... listen to me, your brother passed out again. I saw him near Cafe YZ. You better get there, now!!!", then Jingyu immediately hung up the phone.

"Hey, Xu Weizhou, you better head home soon!!".

Weizhou just nodded, he didn't have the strength to argue with Jingyu, and he obeyed his order. Then they parted ways, but after walking only a few steps, Jingyu turned around and grabbed Weizhou's shoulders.

"Zhou, where's Peng?" he asked.

Weizhou frowned at Jingyu's question. He didn't understand why, but he didn't like the question. "He's back home. Jingyu, are you and Peng good friends?".

"What??", Jingyu asked back.

"You seem very considerate of him. You went out with him today too".

"What?".

"Are your ears okay?"

"Yes. My ears are fine".

"Then why are you asking questions back when I ask you something??", Weizhou replied feeling a little annoyed.

"Oh, I'm just a little surprised. Why are you asking that?"

"Because I befriended Peng since we were little, but I never knew you", Weizhou replied.

"Oh, I happen to be good friends with his brother".

"You know Fang? How come he never told me?".

"I don't know, don't ask me, just ask him. Listen, I really have to go now. I'm sorry for the mess that happened earlier, have a nice rest of the day and sleep well. Bye Zhou....".

"Eh, wait..", Weizhou pulled Jingyu's collar, which made him slightly annoyed.

"WHAT NOW??!!".

"Wooo...wwwoooo....relax bro. I...I...just wanted to make sure. We're friends now, right?".

"NO!!!".

Jingyu was about to leave, but Weizhou grabbed his collar again.

"Why?" he asked.

"Why what??!!".

"I'm asking you. You should answer my question, not ask back. You are so stupid!!!".

"HUH!!!! Who is stupid?", asked Jingyu.

"YOU!!! YOU OF COURSE!!!".

"Hhhh....so I'm stupid? Okay, you're the smart one".

"Of course".

"Bye".

Jingyu started leaving Weizhou again. But Weizhou pulled the back of his collar. This time Jingyu could no longer contain his anger.

"WHAT ELSE, SMART BOY??!!!".

"You have not answered my question".

"What question?".

"Are we friends now?"

"Just think with your smart brain."

"Oh okay then, so now we're friends".