40 : Extra Chapter

Proofreader whalemeow0i 

Fang was enjoying his breakfast, bread with strawberry jam, with his girlfriend.

"Have you found him?", Meng asked while chewing her bread.

"Not yet. But I'm going to his classmate's house today. You're coming with me".

Meng just nodded obediently.

Ring... ring... ring...

The doorbell rang three times, but no one answered the door. Finally Meng stood up to open it, but Fang stopped her.

"Let me...", then Fang ran towards the door.

Max looked at the big house in front of him. Now he was more convinced that Peng was really a Prince, and this house was his palace.

Click....

Suddenly the big wooden door opened, revealing a tall and handsome man.

"Peng?!".

Fang hugged his brother tightly.

"Where have you been?" he asked while still hugging Peng.

"I.... at Max's house".

Fang pushed Peng's body away, and turned to look at Max who waved his hand cutely. Fang then protected his brother's body with his body. Like a father trying to protect his little child from predator.

"You???".

"Oh hi... um sir... I mean, I found your brother sick in front of my house, so I took care of him".

"Why didn't you bring him here?"

"Sorry....".

Suddenly Peng stepped in and stood in front of them.

"I thought you left Beijing, brother"

"How can I leave before I meet you??".

Fang hugged his brother once more time.

"Did you know that you make me worry?".

"Sorry....".

"It's okay. Are you feeling better now?".

Peng nodded cutely, and Max suppressed a smile at the cutest family he'd ever seen.

"Come in and rest".

"Okay".

Peng ran into his palace. Max couldn't help but follow him with his eyes, and Fang noticed.

"Don't look at my little brother like a predator!!".

Max laughed softly, "Your brother is so cute".

Fang was ready to punch Max but suddenly Max stepped forward and brushed his thumb against the corner of Fang's lips.

"Strawberry jam...".

Fang froze for a moment and forgot his anger. He was confused and tried to cover his blushing face.

"Um.. so... Fang.... I'm leaving now. Bye...".

Fang just nodded, not daring to look at Max's face.

Max stepped away, but turned around after a few steps.

"Fang....".

Fang lifted his head and his blushed face showed, making Max smile widely.

"Your blushing face is so cute".