15 : The Feeling

Proofreader : chefchez

A month had passed since Weizhou started tutoring Jingyu privately, and it seemed that Jingyu's writing ability has greatly improved.

"Hhhhooaammmm.... Zhou, can we continue this tomorrow? I'm so sleepy", asked Jingyu,

"Jingyu, it's only 3 lines short. Finish this as soon as possible and then you can go home".

"But... I'm so tired today. And the characters are so hard. I can't write them anymore".

"Stop complaining and start writing!".

"Zhou, why are you being so strict with me??!!! Aaarrgghhh...".

Jingyu lay down on the floor.

"Hey...wake up. If you sleep, how are you going to finish it? Hey!!!".

Jingyu didn't move an inch, he even started snoring softly.

"Huufft, looks like he's really tired".

Weizhou started to tidy up his desk. He put Jingyu's books into his bag. He rocked Jingyu's body slowly.

"Jingyu...wake up. Don't you want to go home?".

But Jingyu just turned over and continued his sleep.

"Okay...I'll call Dad", then Weizhou walked over to his landline, calling Jingyu's dad.

"Hello Dad.. This is Weizhou. Yes, he's sleeping. Uuummm...no problem Dad. Okay. Good night".

Weizhou hung up the phone when suddenly his eyes caught sight of something. A sketch book.

"Woah... Is this yours, Jingyu?".

But Jingyu was still sound asleep. Weizhou opened Jingyu's sketchbook slowly so as not to make a sound. First he saw a basketball court.

"Did he draw it today?". Then he turned the pages and saw a beautiful flower picture. "Woah... the picture is pretty good".

Then he turned the next page and saw his sleeping face. He frowned. He turned the next one and found another image of himself. Flipped again only to find drawing of himself again. Slowly, Weizhou blushed. He didn't know that Jingyu was watching him. In fact, Jingyu drew Weizhou's face with so many details, and that made Weizhou laugh softly.

 In fact, Jingyu drew Weizhou's face with so many details, and that made Weizhou laugh softly

Then he turned another page and saw a picture of a beautiful woman. His heart seemed to stop beating for a moment. And he did not find pictures of people's faces again on the following pages.

So he just drew me and this girl in his book. But, who is this girl?

Weizhou glanced at Jingyu who was still sleeping soundly and calmly. He felt something burning in his heart, and a slight hurt.