30 : Princesses

Photo cover by SOMIKSE

Proofreader : dylanwolfieobrien

Jingyu couldn't stop smiling since leaving Weizhou's house

Jingyu couldn't stop smiling since leaving Weizhou's house. Weizhou looks so adorable when he just woke up. This is not the first time Jingyu has seen Weizhou's sleepy face. He had even seen Weizhou sleeping. But what he saw today felt different from the previous one. He even felt that today Weizhou looked very cute and handsome. 'Aaaaiiissshhhh...... what happen to me?'

Jingyu shook his head, trying to get Weizhou's cute face out of his mind but Weizhou's cute face seemed to have stuck in every cell in his brain. Jingyu stopped his smile when he saw a familiar person in front of her.

"Meng??".

The long-haired girl turned around and gave Jingyu her sweetest smile. Jingyu used to really like that smile and got butterflies, but now he felt nothing.

"Hi.... umm.. What are you doing here? I thought you would be in class right now?", asked Meng.

"Oh, I have some important business, so...".

"Is Uncle all right?"

"Yeah....".

"Grandma?".

"Oh, she has a little fever, but it's okay. My Grandpa and Mom are fine too. Don't worry."

"So, what's important? Ah... you're skipping school, aren't you?".

"No...and...yes. Sorry, but I really can't tell you, Meng. I have to go now".

"Wait.... You have a secret now? You used to tell me everything before".

Jingyu was stunned. In the past, he always told Meng anything. But now... why couldn't he tell Meng the problem? Meng was no stranger, but now he felt like he had built a wall that separated himself from Meng. But why did he do it?

"Jingyu..." Meng waved her hand in front of Jingyu's face.

"Oh yeah... sorry. I'm really in a hurry. I have to go now, Meng".

"Are you okay, Jingyu?"

Jingyu only nodded in response.

"Okay then, I also have to go to Fang's house. He's sick".

"What??!!", Jingyu exclaimed in shock. He just realized that Meng was Fang's girlfriend, and she lived near his house. 'Why did I ask Weizhou for Fang's address, when I could have asked Meng directly? How could I forget Meng? We're used very close right?' he wondered. (A/N Yeah! Right.)

"Yeah, he's sick", replied Meng slightly surprised by Jingyu's reaction.

"Oh... I mean... I'm going to his house too", Jingyu blinked, to disguise his surprise.