25 : Wind Blow

Proofread by : dylanwolfieobrien

🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳

"Jingyu..."

Peng's eyes went wide. Weizhou turned his head away, trying to hide his pale face. Jingyu was still standing but he didn't hear what Weizhou just said. He had heard that Weizhou liked someone, and that someone was a boy. 'Weizhou is gay? He couldn't deny it, part of his heart was relieved to heard because Weizhou like a boy, not a girl, but... he likes someone and that person isn't me and Jingyu's heart feel hurt...' he thought.

"Hhhmm....", Max tried to lighten the mood.

"Oh Max, sorry. Peng, Weizhou, this is Max. He is A Mei's brother", Jingyu introduced.

Weizhou immediately stood up and carried Peng's compress basin from earlier.

"This... the water is cold. I'll get some warm water". Weizhou didn't dare to look at Jingyu.

"Excuse me", with that he walked past between Max and Jingyu. Jingyu watching him leaving , tried to contain his emotions, but failed. Then he turned around and chased after Weizhou.

"Jingyu.... where are you going?", asked Max.

Jingyu gave the medicine he bought earlier to Max, "please take care of him for a while".

"But Jing...", Jingyu immediately ran, not caring about Max protests.

Weizhou put the basin down with a heavy feeling. Suddenly his tears started falling. 'How do I deal with Jingyu? He will hate me... you're so stupid, Zhou... stupid... stupid...' Weizhou thought panicking.

Weizhou smacked himself in the head but suddenly a hand grabbed his wrist. Weizhou turned around and saw Jingyu's confused face. Jingyu kept holding Weizhou's wrist.

"You can get insomnia if you keep hitting your head," Jingyu said.

"Huh??". Weizhou frowned confused then laughed loudly. Now it was Jingyu's turn to be confused.

"You mean.... amnesia???", asked Weizhou smiling.

"Huh??", Jingyu blinked his eyes like a lost puppy because he didn't understand Weizhou's words.

"You mean memory loss right? That's called amnesia, not insomnia, Jingyu. How could you say it wrong?".

"Really? I think it's the same", replied Jingyu sheepishly.

Weizhou couldn't help but laugh. He laughed loudly and with him Jingyu laughed too.

'He's very warm. His laughter was full of warmth and his eyes can calm a tiger. How can I not fall in love with him. But... he already loves someone else,' Jingyu looking at laughing Weizhou.

Jingyu laughed but his heart couldn't hide the pain.

🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳

Max sat down awkwardly then greeted Peng.

"Hey...". He waved his hand in front of Peng's face, but Peng looked away instead. Finally Max put his hand on his thigh.

"Oh... so this medicine is for you?". Max showed Peng the medicines, but Peng didn't budge.

"I'll put the medicine on the table...", Max put the medicine on the table, he looked around the room. Then he saw a picture stuck to the wall.

"Wow, I never knew that idiot had talent too", Max blurted out wondering.

"Whom are you calling idiot?", asked Peng getting angry.