41 : Prince's Battle

Proofreader whalemeow0i

Jingyu mopped the floor, but his mind was all over the place. Mr. Lee had been behaving very strangely with him lately, and it was making him uncomfortable. It seems that Mr. Lee approached him with some intention, and that is not a good thing. Mr. Lee kept telling him about his sorority, brotherhood, the underworld. Everything reminded him of mafia or yakuza movies and it scared Jingyu. Jingyu begins to consider his job at the boxing club.

"Jingyu!!!".

A clapping startled Jingyu while Fang smiled broadly.

"Oh hi Fang. You look so happy?? Are you....".

Suddenly Peng appeared from behind his brother.

"Hi Jingyu", Peng stepped past them.

Jingyu nodded awkwardly in return of Peng's greeting. Fang noticed.

"Ummm... Jingyu, can we talk?".

Then Fang turned towards the front door, and Jingyu followed behind him. Fang led Jingyu to a small alley not far from the boxing club.

"Jingyu... so... you broke my brother's heart?".

Jingyu's eyes widened and nodded his head slowly.

"Tsk... don't be afraid. Actually, it's good that you rejected him. He shouldn't have loved you or any other man".

"Huh??".

"A person with the surname Choi cannot be gay. It would demean our family."

Jingyu just stood there in silence.

"And Jingyu... can you tell me more about Max?".

"Max??".

"Yeah... he used to be your enemy right?".

Jingyu nodded, nodding without questioning Fang's choice of words.

"Yesterday he brought Peng home. And I can see that he is interested in my brother."

"What??!!!".

Jingyu shouted in surprise. Jingyu knew that Max was a playboy. Max with his handsome face, nice body, great at sports and stupid brain is the perfect mix to attract all the beautiful, stupid and rich girls in his school.

Max just need to blink his eyes and all the girls will fall in to his arms. But Max, being attracted to man, can't be imagined by Jingyu.

"Sorry Fang... but I've known Max longer than you. There is no way he's interested in Peng".

"Isn't that possible? He keeps saying that my brother is cute and if you see his disgusting look when he looks at my brother.... I swear to God, I want to punch him in the face!!".

"Really?? But as far as I know, he only dates rich and beautiful girls".

"Rich??? That's it!!! He knows Peng is gay and rich!!! That bastard!!!".

Jingyu fell silent again. Max is a playboy and always after rich girls, it's true. But if it was true that Max was interested in Peng, he wasn't sure that Max was only interested in Peng because of the money. Max was so kind to Peng, he could feel it. And Max is only kind to anyone who manages to win his heart.

"I have to get that bastard away from my brother!! Or... should I send him to hell??"

"Huh?? Isn't that too much, Fang?"

Jingyu knew how rich and powerful the Fang family was. He can do anything with it. Suddenly Jingyu was afraid that Fang would do something bad to Max. After all, Max is his friend now.