48 : Love Isn't Blind

Proofreader : whalemeow0i

Returning to school without Weizhou's presence makes Jingyu lose his spirits

Returning to school without Weizhou's presence makes Jingyu lose his spirits. Jingyu came to school only to wait for the bell to ring, to back home. He never wrote or listened to anything, because all he could think about was Weizhou, Weizhou and Weizhou again.

Ryan noticed the gloom on Jingyu's face, and of course he knew what was making his face gloomy, because Weizhou had a gloomy face the past few days too.

After all, Jingyu was his friend. He is good to him. And Jingyu's unusual attitude really made him sympathetic.

Actually Ryan was never against love. He can accept anything about love. After all, he is an artist, so love is the biggest inspiration for him. If only Weizhou wasn't a member of his band, maybe he would give 110% support for him and his love. But in reality, this kind of love is still taboo and wrong in the eyes of society, making him afraid. Afraid that it would bring bad things to the band.

Ryan sighed in his seat. His eyes were tightly glued to Jingyu's broad shoulders who looked lonely.

"Jingyu....".

Ryang leaned over to call out Jingyu's name, but Jingyu remained lost in thought. Ryan stood up and approached Jingyu.

"Jingyu, let's go to the game center after school".

Jingyu shook his head weakly. "Don't want to....sorry....".

"Huft... how about we watch it?".

"Not...".

"Cafe? I'll treat".

"No. Sorry Ryan, I just don't want to do anything today".

"How about tomorrow?".

Jingyu shook his head.

"The day after tomorrow?'.

Jingyu shook his head again. Ryan sighed and then returned to his seat.

"Tsk... how about we meet Weizhou?".

Jingyu immediately turned his head. His eyes sparkled.

"Can I....".

"Maybe..." Ryan smiled slyly.

"But before I take you to him, I really want to talk to you about something".

Jingyu tilted his head, "about what???".

"Him".

"Oh okay".

"Then let's have coffee this afternoon".

Jingyu just nodded, then returned to his own world again.