27 : Fallen Night

Proofread by dylanwolfieobrien

Fang returned home drunk. He went out after venting his anger on Peng last night. He didnt expect that his beloved brother was gay. He hates gays, even though he is gay himself. He had a boyfriend before. He gave his everything to him, even his virginity. But the man betrayed him by having an affair. He used Fang's money to get cute boys. Fang was very hurt. He even broke his ex-boyfriend's hand and then punched his face hard. Since then, they had never met at all, but the pain in his heart never ceased.

He hates gays. Although sometimes it's hard to contain his desire for men. He tries to approach, even sleep with girls to forget his desire for men. He suffered a lot when he was at that stage and he didn't want his only brother to go through the same thing as him, to be gay and go through the same pain. Now, Fang already has Meng, a beautiful girl. He's no longer gay. At least, that's what he thinks.

"Peng... Peng...", he called his brother in a semi-conscious state. But no one answered, then he called his aunt who used to work at his house.

"Hello Aunt, where is Peng?".

"Hello Young Master. Sorry, but since auntie came to the house this morning until late afternoon, I haven't seen Young Master Peng".

"What??? Did he leave a message?".

"No. I tried calling him, but it seems he left his phone in the room".

"Damn!!!". Fang threw his cell phone on the floor.

"Peng, where are you??!!". Fang tried to stand up, but his head felt too heavy. Finally he fell to the floor.

"Peng!!! Peng!!! Peng!!! Aarrrggghhh!!!", he hit the floor weeping over his brother's absence.

💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖

Jingyu laid on the sofa, because he couldn't sleep in his room, afraid to wake Peng with the sound of his snoring. He turned his body to the right and left, trying to sleep, but it didnt seem to work. Lying on the small sofa felt really uncomfortable. But that wasn't what kept him awake on the couch, but it was because of his thoughts. He kept thinking about Weizhou. He felt very happy today, because he heard Weizhou likes men. So he felt he still had a chance to make Weizhou fall in love with him.

But Mrs. Xu's call really messed his emotions. Mrs. Xu was a warm and kind lady. Maybe she was just too afraid that Weizhou would fall ill. Jingyu had to understand that. But he took his anger out on Weizhou. Something he shouldn't have done. Now he was hurting Weizhou's heart, just like when he was crying back then. He didn't see Weizhou cry, but he was sure that Weizhou was hurt.

"Huff, how am I supposed to deal with him later??? Stupid!!!". Jingyu hit his head.

"Jingyu..", Peng came out of the room.

"Oh Peng! why did you came out? Are you thirsty?"

"No, I just can't sleep. How about you? You can sleep in your room if you want", said Peng with a big smile.

"Ah, no need. It's okay. I'll just sleep here".

"Sorry, I've became your burden," said Peng scowling.

"Hey, don't talk like that. We're friends, Right? I'm fine".

Peng couldn't hide his sly smile. Peng walked over to Jingyu on the sofa, but Jingyu stood up instead.

"Hey, it's okay. Just sit down, Jingyu".

"Ah its okay. I'll sit here. Umm Peng? I want to ask you something".