36 : Prince's Territory

Proofreader nandolouis

Max ran happily towards Peng. "Young Master!!! Ah... you finally came??".

"Do I have another choice?", asked Peng lazily.

"Of course not!! You must come!!". Max smiled widely, while Peng just snorted. Then suddenly he was surprised to see Weizhou standing on the stage.

 Then suddenly he was surprised to see Weizhou standing on the stage

"Wait, shouldn't today be your day?", asked Peng.

"Yeah, my band will perform, and you will watch it. Ah... what a beautiful day".

"Wait... you... so, you're a member of Weizhou's band?".

"Huh? Weizhou? Who is Weizhou?".

Peng pointed towards the stage.

"Oh, Sky Rocket. My band will be performing at the end of the event as a closing".

"So, they're the main stars today.... If I had known from the start, I wouldn't have come here".

"Hey... why? You know them?".

Peng snorted, "I hate him!!".

Peng pointed at Weizhou with his chin. Max turned his eyes to look at Weizhou. He didn't know much about Sky Rocket. One thing he knew about them was that they were immensely popular with the girls in Shanghai. Peng always thought they were just a band with handsome-looking members. But what intrigued him was "Peng hates them. Jingyu came here today because of them, and Peng likes Jingyu".

"Uhhmmm... Young Master, if you're interested, I have good news for you".

"What?". Peng still looked at Weizhou with a sharp gaze.

"Jingyu is here...".

Peng immediately turned around and looked for Jingyu.

"Where is he? I thought he said he wasn't coming. Where is he?".

"Yeah... he didn't come for me, but for Sky Rocket.... for them". Max pointed towards the stage. Max could see Peng's face was red with anger.

"Wait, so Jingyu likes one of them?" Max asked curiously.

"No!!! That bitch tried to tease him. Tell me, where is Jingyu?!".

Max frowned and looked at Weizhou more closely.

"Wait... that boy!!! I remember him!!! Him, you and Jingyu... How could I forget it? So, this is a love triangle? Really funny story... hahahaha".

Max laughed aloud. Peng really wanted to punch Max in the face, but he had to hold it in. He didn't want to make Max angry, and if Max were angry with him Max could tell Jingyu about that night incident and that would end his relationship with Jingyu.

"Hahahaha Young Master... this must be extremely hard on you. Looks like Jingyu likes him very much."

"Shut your mouth!!! Tell me, where is he now!!!", Peng was ready to explode.