43 : Boyfriends

Link Video JY bday FM - https://youtu.be/jkAlY-k6Qu0

Shanghai - 24.12.2017

Proofreader @Whalemeow0i

Max suddenly stopped his steps when suddenly a luxurious black sport car stopped in front of him. Max knew who was in the car, so he gave his best smile to the person behind the darkened windshield. Fang got out of the car together with Meng. Meng just leaned her body against Fang's shiny car but Fang ran towards Max to his feet. When he saw the frown on Fang's forehead, Max knew this "brother" had not come to greet him. Fang grabbed Max by the collar roughly.

"Tell me!! Where is my brother!!!".

Max kept smiling as he slowly rubbed Fang's grip.

"So, Young Master ran away again??"

Fang's frown deepened. "Young master?".

"Your super cute little brother. He is really an adorable Young Master", Max answered sweetly.

Fang clenched his jaw. Max's sweet compliment sounded disgusting to his ears. Fang couldn't contain his anger, he threw a punch at Max's face, but Max's hand was faster. He caught Fang's fist in his palm.

"Are you trying to create unnecessary trouble with me, Young Master?"

Fang could hear the difference in Max's tone of voice. It wasn't a question, it sounded threatening, scary. But he won't give up. He pushed Max's body, making Max have to back off to maintain balance. Max clenched his fists.

"I can beat you easily!!", Fang shouted in Max's face.

In an instant, a hard smack landed on Max's handsome face and made him wince in pain. Max tugged at Fang collar.

"Don't think I'll continue to be a sweet boy, Fang!! You always make Young Master sad, then blame everyone for your own mistakes!!! I can't stand your behavior!! Just for information, I can break your leg with one kick!!! ".

Max pushed Fang's body. Meng ran to her boyfriend and helped him get up. Fang could feel his heart aching. Max gave him one last look before leaving them. But suddenly a flash of shadow appearing from behind a tall building across the street caught Max's attention and that made him smile.

Peng walked faster to run away from Max. He could still heard Max's words ringing like a beautiful melody in his ears. He didn't know why, but Max's angry words at Fang sounded very sweet to him. A large hand suddenly caught his hand, startling him. But before he screamed in terror, a handsome face filled his view.

"I got you, Young Master....".

Max smiled broadly, very different from the one he had just seen when he threw a punch at his brother's face. Suddenly tears streamed down Peng's face. His body trembled, he felt very weak and helpless. Max pulled Peng's body into his arms, soothing Peng with his gentle rubs.

"Shhh calm down, I'm here".

Peng's body shook. He had never felt such comfortable warmth before. The air and the atmosphere felt very new to Peng. But he really liked it. Max tightened his arms when suddenly rain poured down on the earth.

"Young Master, we must find a place to take shelter".

Max guided their steps towards the nearest bus stop. Max was still hugging Peng and trying to protect him from the heavy rain. Cornered him against the wall and left his back soaking wet. Peng's body was still shaking, his hands crawling to hug Max's back. Max widened his eyes as he felt a pair of hands caress his wet back.