33 : Untitled

Proofread by nandolouis

💜🔥💜🔥💜🔥💜🔥💜

Finally, Jingyu was able to sleep for a while when it was morning, and immediately woke up because he had to get ready for school. He had reached the school gate, but when he looked at the big clock hanging on the school building, it was only 7 am.

"What?!! Why did I come so early? Damn!!!".

Jingyu sat on the ground with his back pressed against the school gate, then suddenly a school guard approached him.

"Woah... you came so early, kid. Can't wait to receive lessons??", the middle-aged man smiled at Jingyu. Jingyu immediately stood up as he unlocked the school gate, then ran into the school building.

"Hufft... I couldn't stop thinking about him last night. I couldn't even wait to meet him this morning. He really is driving me crazy!!!".

Jingyu sat on a bench near the basketball court. He still had to wait for 2 hours before class started and he didn't know what to do. He lay down on the bench and decided to take a nap. He needed sleep, having been awake most of the night.

💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞

"Aw!!! Stop it!!! I don't want to do it again!!!".

thump... thump... thump...

"Aaarrgghhhh!!!"

Jingyu heard a noise behind him. He opened his eyes and looked around but saw nothing.

"No!!! No!!! No!!!".

He heard the noise again, and louder this time. He got up from the bench and tried to find the direction the noise was coming from.

thump... thump... thump....

He stopped when he saw a fat boy being kicked by several other children.

"You have to do what we told you before!!! You useless brat!!!".

Jingyu remembered the fat boy. He had seen it before but could not remember where or when he had seen it.

"I don't want to do it again!!! I'm in a band now and I don't want to cause trouble for them".

"Tsk!! You think if you don't follow our orders, you won't get into trouble, huh??".

Bands??? Oh... he is Pao. Weizhou's bassist. And who are they?

"Shin...please....really...I can't do it. Please tell your sister I won't tell anyone about this. Let me go".

thump... thump... thump...

Several more kicks flew to his stomach. Jingyu could see Pao's face was getting redder.

"Hey!!!".

Jingyu's voice startled them all. Shin then turned and faced Jingyu, revealing an angry face.

"What are you doing?? Did you eavesdrop on our conversation??".

"I don't know what he did to you but he's really in pain, you have to stop ".

"It's none of your business. So please, get out of the way. Or I can't guarantee if something bad happens to you".

"Huh?? Are you threatening me?", Jingyu walked towards them and grabbed Pao's hand.

"Pao... stand up".

Pao tried to endure the pain and stood up, but suddenly Shin kicked Jingyu in the back. Jingyu fell, he could feel the pain of being kicked. He couldn't be provoked by them, so he immediately stood up and helped Pao to his feet once more.