35 : With you

Cover - https://youtu.be/cXT13oMLQaw

️🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳

"Jingyu...".

Weizhou waved his hand at Jingyu happily, and that made Jingyu smile widely.

"Stupid kid!", said Jingyu.

Weizhou frowned but he didn't show any anger at all, instead he smiled.

"A little while ago, I heard girls talking about how cool you are... and now... I think they're going to be disappointed. You're running like a little chicken".

"Hey!!! I'm not a chicken!!". Weizhou pushed Jingyu's body slowly. Jingyu chuckled.

"You came incredibly early, Jingyu. Can't wait to see my band, huh?".

"What?? Weren't you the one who asked me to come sooner?".

"Yeah... come early... and you... come an hour early".

"Yeah... you didn't say how early I should come, so...".

"Really?? You are so stupid!!!".

"Yeah, I'm stupid."

Jingyu replied with a smile, but Weizhou felt uncomfortable.

"No... you're not stupid!!".

"Huh??".

"You can't let anyone call you stupid."

"Huh? But you're kidding right? Or do you really think I'm stupid?".

"Jingyu, I was joking. But you shouldn't take it for granted. I thought you'd be angry like you used to be".

"Do you want me to be angry?"

"No!!! Of course not!!".

Jingyu blinked his eyes. Now he was confused about Weizhou's intentions. Weizhou sighed seeing it.

"You really are stupid, Jingyu. Never mind, forget it".

Weizhou teases Jingyu, hoping that Jingyu will take the bait and start fussing with him. He misses him. Wanted to be encouraged if only he could make Jingyu angry. And now, he sounded strange even to himself.

"Jingyu, you can watch me from those chairs".

Jingyu turned his head towards the side of the stage, there was a chair on a small stage.

"Isn't that for VIP guests?"

"Yeah, but my parents will also come and watch my performance from there. You can join them".

"Ah, no need. I'll watch you from there", replied Jingyu while pointing at the girls.

"With those girls?"

"Yeah, I can see you clearly from there".

"But it's too close to the stage. Your ears will hurt".

"No... That's a perfect spot, I can hear your voice clearly".

"No!! There will be a lot of screaming from the crowd. You can't hear my voice".

"That's look so cool. I can scream along with them. And I'll shout your name... Zhouzhou... Zhou... Zhou...".

"Stop!!! I don't like it!!!".

"Huh??". Jingyu could see Weizhou was angry, and he didn't know why.

"Zhou...".

"I told you to sit there and you have to!!".

"Huh?? Why? You don't want to see me?".

"I can see you clearly there!!! Not in the crowd and in the middle of crazy girls around you!!!".