31 : Friendship

Proofreader : nandolouis 🙏💜

💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞

Max was munching on brown bread while watching a wrestling match on TV. Peng lay helpless. He had stopped cursing and was calmer now. Max glanced at Peng.

"Hungry?". Max offered Peng his bitten bread.

"Iiissshhh...", Peng immediately turned his face away.

"You don't like bread?"

Peng did not answer and struggled again to untie the ropes that bound him.

"You want me to untie the knot?"

"Of course!!!". Peng shouted in frustration.

"Can't you ask me nicely?".

"Hissshhhh.... never!!".

"Okay then. My hands are busy too. So, let's just wait until Jingyu comes home".

"Huh?? When Jingyu finds out you did this to me, he will beat you to death!!".

"Really? What if.... When Jingyu finds out you stabbed his grandfather in the leg, he will drag you out of his house!?! And don't bother going back and knocking on his door, I guarantee you, he will never care about you again". Max said while smiling slyly triumphantly. Peng's face turned pale and cold sweat started to roll down his body.

"Are you afraid, Young Master?".

Max turned back to the wrestling match on TV. Peng just looked down and cursed in his heart.

💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞

Finally, Jingyu arrived at Fang's house, a big house with a gothic feel. Meng immediately rang the bell, then the face of an old woman appeared on the small screen next to the door.

"This is Meng, Auntie".

The old woman smiled at Meng then disappeared from the small screen. Jingyu was still amazed at the screen when suddenly the large door in front of him opened. The old woman that Jingyu saw on the small screen earlier, now smiled and gave a warm greeting in front of him.

"Young Master is waiting for you, Miss".

Meng nodded and entered the house, Jingyu following behind. He looked around in amazement around Fang's house. He thought that Weizhou's house was huge, but Fang's house had given him a fresh look.

"What took you so long to come?"

Jingyu was surprised to hear that, then turned to where Meng was standing earlier, but Meng had already disappeared.

"Sorry, I just met Jingyu on my way here and I...".

"Jingyu!!! That damn kid again???!!!!".

"Shhh Fang, don't be so loud."

"Why? You brought him here??".

Jingyu cleared his throat to get the couple's attention. Fang clenched his fists then ran towards Jingyu.

"You bastard!!!".

"Fang...don't...please, calm down...", Meng tried to stop Fang.

"Fang... I know you're angry. But really, I don't know anything. I know he's gay, but...", said Jingyu.

"You dragged him!!! You cheap whore bastard!!!", Fang scream.

"Fang, I didn't know he liked me. And I swear, I never did that way".