23. Hiding

I'm really sorry that this chapter took a very long time to update. Because something happened to Chez, he couldn't help me for a while. Thankfully i found someone who's willing to help me. Btw, can u help me to pray for Chez so everything is gonna be okay for him? Thank you in advance

Proofread by : dylanwolfieobrien

🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳

Weizhou and A Mei were in the waiting room, while Jingyu was in the treatment room, removing the bandages on his hands. Jingyu's recovery was very fast, while A Mei was busy looking in the mirror looking at her wounded face.

"Damn!!!!", she winced as she touched her injured lips.

"That a*sh*le must pay for it!!", she said swearing.

Weizhou didn't care about A Mei's swearing at all. He didn't realize when A Mei approached and called out to him and when Weizhou didn't respond her back, she waved her hand in front of Weizhou to get his attention.

"How are you? You made us all worried", asked A Mei, still with a cheerful face, trying to get Weizhou's attention, but Weizhou didn't care at all. As soon as Jingyu came out of the treatment room, Weizhou immediately stood up startling A Mei.

"Jingyu... how....".

"Jingyu....", A Mei ran and hugged Jingyu. "Are you okay? Your hands can return to normal again, right?", she asked cutting Weizhou's words in middle.

"Huh?", Jingyu confused.

"Jingyu, let's go on a date", asked A Mei.

Weizhou wanted to poke A Mei's eyes out and tear her face apart.

"Look at your face!!! How can we date with your face like that??". Jingyu slightly push away A Mei's head to side and walked towards Weizhou.

"Jingyu, you have to take my revenge on that sissy boy!!!!", A Mei shouted.

"What? Why should I? That's your problem. Don't bring me into your troubles!".

"But he said, he's your boyfriend!! Is that true, Jingyu??", asked A Mei curiously.

Jingyu stopped his steps and turned to face A Mei.

"I'm not gay!!!", Jingyu shouted a little.

"So, he's lying. He likes you!!! He... maybe he masturbates every morning while imagining you. Yyuuccckkk!!! Disgusting!!! I feel like throwing up!!!".

Then A Mei ran to the toilet leaving the two of them behind. Weizhou tried to swallow his saliva.

'Jingyu is not gay. And he definitely doesn't like boys, like me...' he thought.

Jingyu patted Weizhou's shoulder and it startled him.

"Hey, what are you thinking?"

"Umm... Peng likes you". He knew he shouldn't have asked, but he couldn't stand it.

"Oh", Jingyu only answered briefly and Weizhou was eager to hear a longer answer.

"So how about you?", asked Weizhou

"Me?? I'm not gay".

"So you don't like boys, do you?"

Jingyu took a step back and looked away, avoiding Weizhou's eyes.

"That... depends... I mean... that... you can see it clearly right?", Jingyu answered then walked away.

Zhou, he doesn't like you. Realize and face it!!!", Weizhou thought to himself.