46 : Knight's Battle Mind

Proofreader : whalemeow0i

Note: Italics are Jingyu's POV

It was still raining heavily. It seemed Jingyu's mother wouldn't be coming as it was now past midnight. Jingyu's eyes opened wide, staring up at the ceiling above him. After what happened to Weizhou today, he realized that Weizhou had a lot of things hiding from him.

Jingyu cast a glance at his lover, who was fast asleep on the small sofa. He had asked Weizhou to sleep with him on the bed, but Weizhou had refused. He was afraid that someone would see and might tell Jingyu's parents what they saw. He didn't want things to get any worse, so Jingyu followed suit.

Jingyu could feel the change in his lover's behavior recently. Since what Weizhou did in the school toilet, then asked him to play truant, went to the Love Hotel and what surprised him was when he asked him to make love. Weizhou is a shy person. It was Jingyu who always took the initiative, stepped forward and when Weizhou did, something must had to trigger him. And most likely is the problem he has with his mother.

He wanted to blame Mama Xu for everything he did to Weizhou. But, can I?

Jingyu still clearly remembers how angry his father was when he saw Peng kissed him that night.

What if he finds out about our relationship? Jingyu swallowed his saliva with difficulty.

Mama Xu didn't want his son to be gay. Then what about my mom? my father? Can they let me love Zhouzhou?

Jingyu woke up with a throbbing head. He hung his head. Jingyu's mother liked Weizhou very much, they got along well and got along very well. And Jingyu's father looks very gentle on Weizhou.

But is that enough for them to accept our relationship?

Jingyu stared blankly at the wall across from him. He had to rest, to heal his wounds faster so he wouldn't have to spend too long in the hospital. Even though Mr. Lee didn't spend much to pay his hospital bills, he still couldn't stay here longer. His mind kept wandering, kept running, kept thinking about himself, about Weizhou, about their parents, and about life.

 His mind kept wandering, kept running, kept thinking about himself, about Weizhou, about their parents, and about life