21. Thump

Profreader : chefchez

💞❤💞❤💞❤💞❤💞❤💞❤💞❤

Weizhou slowly opened his eyes. He felt his throat was dry and sore.

"Ah... My son.... You finally woke up".

"Mama??".

"You really made us all worried. Panic attacks??? You've never had a panic attack before. How come you're having one now??".

"Ummm...".

"You!!! Mama told you to eat the bento Mama made!! Don't eat the food sold in the street. Luckily, you survived. Jingyu saved the two loves of my life twice...".

"Jingyu???"

"That kid... I have to give him a special present for the New Year. He's like a hero. Eh Zhou, you know, Jingyu grew up really fast and he's so handsome. How come mama never noticed it before???".

"Mama...".

"And... and.... his girlfriend is so cute".

"WHAT??!!!". Weizhou screamed while trying to get out of bed, which of course, startled his mother.

"What do you mean by what??", confused Mama asked Weizhou.

"Where is he?".

"Jingyu? He took his girlfriend home".

"WHAT??!!".

"What? Again? What are you doing, Zhou?", Mama was confused by her son's behaviour.

"Aaahhh.....", her smile suddenly widened, and then Mama winked at Weizhou.

"What?", now it was Weizhou's turn to experience the same confusion his mother had just a moment ago.

"Are....you....and....Jingyu....".

Weizhou turned his head away and hid the blush on his face.

"Aaahh... falling in love is common at your age, Zhou. Mama understand..."

"Ma... I'm not in love", Weizhou shook his head shyly and Mama couldn't help pinching the chubby cheeks of her only child.

"Eh... are you embarrassed? Woah... do you really like that girl? Naughty Zhou Zhou".

Weizhou stopped his happy grin for a moment and frowned. "What do you mean by that girl?"

"Eh, you have a crush on Jingyu's girlfriend, right?"

"What???".

"Huh???".

Mama Weizhou looked at Weizhou's eyes with a confused feeling while Weizhou was silent with an angry face at the same time.

"I want to sleep, Mom. Please leave me alone". Weizhou pulled the blanket and covered his whole body while the mother was still looking at her son, still feeling confused.

"Zhou... Zhou... Zhou...". Mama called out her son's name several times, but Weizhou didn't budge.

"Hhuuffttt .... So ... who did you fall in love with??".

Mama Weizhou asked a question while leaving her son's room. Weizhou heard the sound of the door closing and opened the blanket. He stared blankly at his bedroom window and whispered...

"Jingyu....".

Weizhou took a deep breath and closed his eyes tightly.

Handsome, cool and cold Huang Jingyu's shadow appeared in front of Weizhou's closed eyes.