05 : Knight's Prince

Max woke up, his whole body ached. He turned his head and saw his little sister standing at the foot of the bed.

"Mei, where are we??".

"Ge, we are at the hospital now. You passed out with bruises on your face. What happened, Ge? Who dared to do this to you?".

"Damn!!!".

Max hit the bed with anger clearly visible on his face. He was so mad.

"Gege...".

"Shut up!!!!".

Max couldn't answer his sister's question. Of course he didn't want to answer. He is the strongest person in his school, whereas Jingyu, someone who has never even pinched anyone, HAS NOT ONLY BEATEN HIM UP, he even managed to knock him out. What a disgrace!!!

😻🐳😻🐳😻🐳😻🐳

It'd been 3 days since the incident occured, yet nothing happened. Jingyu was reassured that Max definitely didn't tell the teachers that he was the one who knocked him out. Today Jingyu wanted to buy shoes. He had enough money now. He went to a shop, tried them on and then paid for them. He wanted to hurry home and have dinner with his family.

"Jingyu..."

Jingyu turned his head and looked around him to see who had called his name.

"Peng?".

"Hi, long time no see".

"Really? We saw each other just 3 days ago".

"Huh? Yeah...3 days, hehehe...".

Peng smiled nervously. Jingyu was about to walk away but Peng tried to hold his hand.

"Eh Jingyu, wait..."

"Sorry Peng, I'm in a hurry".

"But Jingyu..."

"Bye....".

"Wait...".

Peng tried to tug at Jingyu's arm and that made Jingyu's body turn, when suddenly someone appeared behind Peng.

"Oowwwww".

Jingyu felt his body bumping into someone and the next thing he saw was that same person falling down to the ground. Jingyu stretched his arm out and helped him stand up.

"Sorry, I really didn't see you...".

"You!!!!".

"Zhou??".

Jingyu and Peng were shocked to see Zhou standing in front of them. But Peng definitely looked more shocked.

"You!!!! You hit me!!!", shouted Zhou and started hitting Jingy ferociously.

"Hey... hey... I already apologized".

"Apologized?? I don't need your apology!!! You always make me angry!!!".

"Hey...hey...".

Weizhou kept hitting Jingyu, and it ended by Jingy pushing him away eventually.

"I already apologized. You really are a weirdo!!".

Weizhou was about to hit Jingyu again but Jingyu caught his hand.

"Stop!!! What do you want?? You want to fight???".

"You!!!!! Fuck off!!!".

Jingyu was really angry. He was being friendly to him, yet Weizhou was behaving like a demon. Jingyu threw Weizhou's hand away.