37. ALBANY

Kieran drove slowly like he had promised me he would but even then I couldn't just shake away the fear of being on the back of his bike. I actually felt sick. Cars in all shapes and sizes passed us at a speed that was beyond scary.

The helmet I wore along with his leather jacket protected me from the worst of the sharp winds but my legs were bare which meant I actually felt the small pebbles hitting my skin along with the cool wind.

There was at least one upside so far—I could feel every sharp ridge of his abdomen through his thin shirt beneath my hands. I was plastered to his back, my breasts smashed to his broad back, my groin pressed against his ass and my thighs pressed to the back of his. It was quite comfortable.

Licking my dry lips, I slipped my hands a little lower until I reached the hem of his shirt. With a rolling stomach, I slipped my hand underneath the thin material. His skin was warm and firm. I squeezed my eyes closed a little tighter as I explored him. If he was affected by my touch, he gave nothing away.

My eyes snapped open when I felt the bike slow.

"You're supposed to keep your eyes open," Kieran yelled over the roar of the engine. "Enjoy the view."

It was on the tip of my tongue to give him a smart ass reply but I stayed silent because we started moving again. My arms tightened around his waist when he suddenly leaned to the left, making the bike follow. We turned and then we were suddenly upright again and driving down a straight road.

Instead of closing my eyes again, I forced them to stay open so I could take in my surroundings.

The sun was sitting high up in the sky which was mostly clear but there were a few clouds moving in. My eyes dropped to the miles and miles of nature visible. None of it had been touched by humans, yet. Tall grass, flower of all colours, trees with bright coloured birds sitting on the branches.

It was a sight to behold. Although the helmet was hindering me from actually enjoying the full impact. I caught sight of a green board but before I could read the name on it, we'd already passed it.

The bike slowed again and then we were turning but this time to the right. All the nature faded only to be replaced with brick buildings and people milling about in the streets.

Kieran drove up and down the streets before he slowed and pulled into a parking spot. The engine died down as Kieran slowly straightened his body.

My eyes dropped to the hand he held out for me in confusion until I realized that it was to help me off the bike. I stumbled a bit because my legs felt like jelly.

He climbed off a little more gracefully than I which drew the eyes of a few women lingering about. Stepping closer, he unclipped the helmet and pulled it off.

I instantly reached up to make sure that my hair wasn't a mess.

"I don't like the helmet," I told him before he could say anything. "It prohibits me from seeing everything clearly."

His lips twitched. "I'll keep that in mind. Do you want to take off the jacket or keep it on?"

My eyes dropped to the piece of clothing in question. It literally hung from my small frame and it was getting kind of hot but it still smelled like him. We were going to spend the day together so I could smell him anytime I wanted.

"It's too hot to wear it."

I unzipped it and pulled it off before handing it over to him.

Laughter pulled my attention to the kids running around a woman across the street. She was scolding them but they just kept ignoring her. One of them held an ice cream cone that was melting all over his hand.

"So you did number one," Kieran said, drawing my attention towards him. "We can't dance under the stars or watch a sexy movie. Being a voyeur is out of the question because we need to talk about that a bit more along with the whole tying me up and having your way with me."

Colour flooded my cheeks which made his smile widened. Stepping closer, he reached up and moved a few strands of hair from my face as he silently studied me.

"Can't have sex in a house full of people either," he whispered. "Which means that there's only one thing for us to do."

"And that is?" I breathed.

He leaned down until only a few inches separated our lips. I waited for him to close the space between us but Kieran didn't.

"Sex shopping."

I was left speechless. It was something I wanted to do but not in the middle of the day with so many people around! Besides, he said that we needed to talk about things so I just assumed that he was going to have a problem with that too.

"Now?" I squeaked.

Kieran leaned back. "Now."

I glanced in the direction he nodded to and realized that we were parked in front of an adult shop. Couldn't he have at least warned me about it? I thought he was going to take me out for lunch where we'd talk about it.

If I was going to do it without being prepared then I'd like to do it with some. . . confidence. Reaching out, I snagged his sunglasses and placed them on.

"Let's do this," I told him as I spun on my heels and walked towards the entrance. "Nobody knows us here so how hard could it possibly be?"

"How hard indeed?" he muttered from behind me. "Well, I suppose it depends on what you're looking for."

I stopped and spun around to look at him. Horror washed through me when it hit me what I was about to do with a stranger. Maybe now was a good time as ever to spill my guts and tell him that I'd never done anything like it before?

But before I could open my mouth, Kieran pulled open the door and gestured for me to enter.