BONUS CONTENT (CHRISTMAS BONUS)

5. ON THE SIXTEENTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS MY TRUE LOVE GAVE TO ME. . .

***Albany***

How could Kieran do that to me?

It couldn't be because of payback for the vibrating underwear because I hadn't even brought him any. The card that came with the box had said that the lingerie set came from Kieran, but he wasn't the one who at the remote to the vibrating panties.

*How had I missed that part?*

They looked like ordinary panties. I knew I should have inspected them before I wore them. But what was done was done and there was nothing to change about it now. I had managed to suffer through half an hour of playing a boring board game.

And then I suffered through the rest of the night without an orgasm. He had something special planned or so he claimed. No orgasms until then.

It didn't help the fact that I woke up from the most exotic dream I had even had which included Kieran and Severide getting it on. Waking up, soaking wet, and pulsing with need was not a great way to start the morning.

But it improved seconds later when my bedroom door opened and Severide snuck inside. He smirked at me as he slid the lock into place.

Stretching my arms above my head, I watched him through narrowed lids as he walked over to the bed. He paused to push his pajama pants down his legs before he crawled onto the bed over me.

Straddling my hips, he braced his weight on his hands on either side of my shoulders and leaned down to kiss me. My hands slid into his hair as my lips parted beneath the pressure of his. Moaning, I kicked at the sheet, trying to get it out from between us so I could feel his body against mine, but the sheet only slipped down a few inches before Severide's weight prevented it from moving more.

I pushed at his chest.

Dropping next to me onto his back, he frowned at me. Throwing the sheet off, I sat up and moved closer, straddling him.

"I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who suffered last night," he muttered.

I smiled as I rubbed myself along his length. His low groan made my stomach clench. Bracing my hands on his chest, I spread my legs a little wider and rubbed myself harder. Severide gripped my hips.

A gasp fell from my lips when he suddenly flipped us around.

"Foreplay?" he questioned.

I shook my head and circled my hips. "Fuck me," I breathed.

Pushing himself up on his elbow, he reached between us with his other hand and slipped it between my legs. My breathing sped up in anticipation as he rubbed his fingers along my pussy lips, dipped one into me, and then moved it up to my clit.

I dug my nails into his skin as the pleasure started to build.

"Sev."

His finger slowed and then he pulled his hand away and settled his hips between my hips. My eyes fluttered closed and my head dropped back as he slowly entered me. With a few inches of his length inside my pussy, he paused.

Severide lowered his head and pressed his lips to the beating pulse. His warm breath fanned my skin, making goosebumps break out over my skin.

I slipped my hand over his shoulder and up to the back of his neck. His teeth nipped my skin, making my body jerk. Wrapping my legs around his hips, I pressed my heels to his ass as I tilted my hips up.

We both moaned as he slid deeper a few more inches.

"Sev, please," I cried. "No teasing. I need you."

"You have me, cupcake." He pulled back and entered me with one thrust.

"Yes!"

He muttered something but I couldn't hear what he said because his face was pressed to my neck. Severide spread his legs as he pushed up to his knees. Slipping one hand between our bodies, he rubbed my clit as his thrust sped up.

"Albany," Sev moaned.

"I had a dream," I breathed. "About you and Kieran."

"What about us?" he questioned as he raised his head to look down at me. "What did we do?"

I licked my lips. "He tied you to the bed and tasted every inch of your skin but he avoided the one place where you wanted him to kiss you the most until you started begging him." I swallowed. "Kieran made you suck his cock first before he sucked yours."

Severide's eyes fluttered closed. "And then?"

"And then he fucked you."

He pinched my clit, making me cry out as I exploded. Sev's cock jerked inside me. Muttering a curse, he dropped his head to my shoulder and fucked me harder. I came a second time with Sev following me right over the edge.

Pressing a kiss to my shoulder, Sev slipped an arm under my back and rolled onto his side, pulling me on top of his chest. A shudder raced through me when his cock slipped from my pussy.

"You should do it," I whispered. "You should take the leap."

Leaning up, I stared down at him with a smile. His eyes darted over my face before they darted away.

"I don't know," he whispered.

"I'll be there with you, if you want," I offered.

For a moment it looked like he was about to refuse, but then he nodded as he returned my smile. Reaching up, he hooked a few strands of hair behind my ear and gripped the back of my neck to pull my lips down to his.

"I'll let you know when I'm ready to take it to the next level."

"Good." I hooked a leg over his and slipped my hand down his chest to his cock. "How about another round?"