55. ALBANY

The flames of the candles created an intimate glow in the small bathroom. I sighed and allowed my body to slip a little lower in the warm water. Kieran sat across from me, leaning back against the tub with one of my feet held in his big hands.

I stared at his face as he massaged my foot. He still had a few bruises on his face but they were already starting to fade.

The feel of his fingers slightly digging into my skin made me want to fall asleep. It felt so good. But what felt even better was when his hand slid a little higher up my leg.

"When can we do the whole dominating thing?"

Kieran's eyes darted up to mine as he lowered my foot to his lap. "Why are you in such a hurry?"

I bit my lips as I debated on what to tell him. In the end I decided to be honest. I told him about the couple I saw at the restaurant while I was waiting for Steven.

"I want to do those things with you guys before it ends," I told him. "Our relationship I mean."

"What makes you think that our relationship is going to end?" he asked softly.

I sat up and pulled my legs to my chest. My eyes darted over him. The water lapped at his waist as he moved. The bubbles from the bubble bath he added had long faded which gave me a perfect view of his body beneath the water.

From the stories Crystal told me, men ran when women started talking about the future. The last thing I wanted was for Kieran to kick me out because I started talking about kids.

Instead of answering, I crawled onto his lap and kissed him. Kieran's hands dropped to my hips and his lips parted under the pressure of mine. Thankfully he didn't push me for answers, nor did he take control of the kiss.

He pushed his legs together, giving me enough space to slip mine to the outside of his to straddle him. His dick was pressed to my stomach so I shifted my hips until it was pressed to my pussy. It made his hands slide down to rest on my thighs.

I licked his lip and then nipped it with my teeth before sucking it onto my mouth. His dick twitched. With a low groan, Kieran took over the kiss. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and brushed it along mine before he traced the back of my teeth with the tip.

My stomach clenched when he sucked on my tongue. I moaned when he squeezed my ass. His scrapped his teeth back and forth over my bottom lip.

"Can we do it tonight?" I breathed against his lips. "Please?"

His eyes darted between mine before dropping to my lips. "Not tonight."

Kieran sat up and gave me a small smile. He suddenly stood, making me gasp and scramble to wrap my arms and legs around him so I wouldn't fall. Lifting his leg, he stepped out of the bathtub and grabbed a towel. Without placing me down, he dried whatever skin he could reach and then did the same with himself before he dropped the towel and carried me into his bedroom.

I pressed my lips to his neck and sucked on the skin. His dick jerked against my ass. Does that mean that he liked the way I sucked on his skin? A second later he lowered me to the bed and instantly started pressing kisses down my neck.

He completely bypassed my breasts and moved right down my stomach to my pussy. My fingers curled into the sheets and my hips jerked up to press my face tighter against his mouth. Kieran didn't play around; he wrapped his lips around my clit and started sucking as he plunged two fingers inside me.

I exploded with a flick of his tongue over my clit. Kieran kissed his way up my stomach and captured my lips with his as he settled between my legs. I spread my legs and then wrapped them around his hips. Desperation hit. The fact that I could taste myself on his lips didn't even register.

Kieran grabbed hold of my hands and moved them up above my head. He linked his fingers through mine and pulled back to look down at me. Shifting his hips slightly, the head of his dick slipped into me. His eyes darted over my face as he slipped in a little more.

"Okay?" he asked softly.

I nodded, unable to utter word.

He lowered his chest to mine and squeezed my hands. My legs slipped a little higher up his hips as he started moving. He pulled back nearly all the way before he entered me again. I could feel him rubbing along my walls but he didn't hit that spot inside me that Thomas had hit that day.

Kieran pushed himself up onto his knees and then started moving faster. My hands squeezed his. I moved my hips with his and whimpered. I wanted to come but I needed that little extra to crash over the edge.

"Please," I begged him.

He bit his lip and pulled one hand from mine. Without stopping his movements, he slipped his forearm under my thigh and pushed my leg up until my foot rested on top of his shoulder. I could feel the burn as muscles stretched that had never been used before.

With every thrust of his hips, his groin rubbed against my clit. Reaching up with my free hand, I gripped the back of his neck and pulled his lips to mine. Kieran groaned and to my disappointment he slowed his movement.

He tilted his head to the side as he glanced at the door. My heart dropped to my stomach when I realized why he'd stopped.

Someone was pounding on his door.

"A-are you going to get that?" I whispered.

He looked down at me and gave me a crooked smile. "No."

"W-why not?" My words died down on a moan when he started moving again.

"If it's important they'll wait."

Kieran lowered his head and captured my lips, instantly silencing my words. I kissed him back with everything in me and arched my chest so my nipples could rub against his.

Breaking the kiss, he stared down at me as he reached down to grip my other leg. My mouth dropped open in a silent moan. He had both my legs hooked on top of his forearms with my feet resting on top of his shoulders. With every forward thrust he rubbed his groin against my clit.

His head dropped to my neck where he nipped at my skin with his teeth before he kissed lower. Kieran's mouth wrapped around my nipple just as movement in the doorway caught my attention.

My eyes snapped towards it and widened when they locked with Severide's. His eyes stayed locked with mine for a few seconds before they dropped to trail over us. Something about him watching us made the heat inside me increase.

Kieran raised his head, making my eyes snap back to his. He had a small smile playing around his lips as he leaned down to press his mouth to my ear.

"Come for us," he breathed.

And to my fucking surprise my body obeyed his command. My pussy clenched around his dick, my body tensed and my eyes snapped back over to Severide as I cried out.

Kieran groaned and stilled. His dick twitched and seemed to swell before I felt the first burst of his warm cum as he came.