47. THOMAS

I held the hose above my head and squeezed my eyes closed as I used my other hand to wash as much mud from my face as I could. Behind me, Steven grumbled under his breath as he waited for his turn. Albany used the hose first but I jumped in to grab it before anybody else could.

The plans I had for us today were ruined by my mother walking in on us and then the mud fight which lasted longer than I thought it would.

We were covered in mud from head to toes.

Not to mention the phone call Severide got from his ex-wife. One look at Albany assured me that she was still pissed at Sev for not informing her of his previous marriage. It was something I could use to my advantage.

Lowering the hose, I shook my head and rubbed the water from my eyes before I opened them. Steven grabbed the hose before I could drop it and pushed me away.

I rolled my eyes as I made my way over to Albany.

"Grab some clean clothes and meet me on the porch in ten minutes," I whispered in her ear before I walked past her.

Not waiting to see if she followed my order, I slipped into the house through the back door and quickly exchanged my wet clothes for some dry ones. Before I headed up the stairs again, I searched through Albany's bag of toys until I found what I was looking for.

The smile slipped slightly when I entered the kitchen and found my mother there already preparing lunch. I ignored her as I started making us some sandwiches and grabbed bottled water. I added everything into the cooler bag Mom stored in the cabinet.

"I taught you better manners, Tommy."

I winced. She knew how much I hated the nickname but she kept calling me that. Gripping the bag tightly, I slowly turned to face her. I was expecting her to bring up what she walked into but I didn't think that she'd bring it up so soon.

"I don't want to fight with you."

"Then don't. That girl is a bad influence on you and your brother. She—"

"Mom, I love you, but we're adults. We can date who we want. We can fuck who we want"—I ignored her shocked gasp—"and if we choose to be in a relationship with the same girl, then it's our problem, not yours. Stop interfering in our lives."

"You're my sons! I'll do anything to protect you from hookers like her."

"Really mother?" I gave her a mocking smile. "It takes one to know one, doesn't it?"

Her shocked gasp echoed in my ears as I walked away. I knew it wasn't fair of me to bring up her past, but I wasn't going to allow her to insult Albany.

Steven and I accidently found out about my mother's dark past. We never talked about it after that day but mother was being unfair by calling Albany a hooker. Maybe if she took the time to get to know her, then she'd like her just as much as we liked her.

Albany was waiting on the porch like I told her to do. A smile slipped onto my lips again when I took in the sundress she changed into. It wasn't ideal for riding but it'll do great for what I had planned.

Grabbing her hand, I linked our fingers and led her down the steps towards the barn.

"Where are we going?"

"We are going to have some fun."

"I don't know how to ride a horse, Thomas."

I threw her a wink over my shoulder. "I do."

Leading the way into the back stall, I handed her to cooler bag to hold as I saddled the horse. I'd gotten everything we might need together the night before. It was already in the saddle bag. I pushed the cooler bag inside and then turned towards Albany.

"Bend over the hay, push your ass out for me, baby."

"W-why?"

Smirking, I walked over to her and gripped her hips as I leaned down to trace her lips with my tongue. She shuddered. I loved the fact that my touch affected her just as much as her touch affected me.

"Because, Albany, I'm going to play with you a bit," I breathed against her ear, "then I'm going to make you suffer like you made us suffer last night."

Her eyes widened and her lips parted, but I silenced her words with a kiss. Guiding her backwards as I kissed her, I pulled away when we reached the hay. Smirking, I spun her around and pressed a hand to the small of her back. Albany bent and used her hands to support her weight.

I gripped the hem of her dress and flipped it over her ass. The smirked slipped from my lips when I slipped my hands into the band of her panties and tugged them down to her knees. The sight made the air lock in my throat.

My thumb brushed her pussy lips softly and then slipped between them. She was wet but she wasn't ready yet. It could easily be changed. Crouching, I slipped my hands down her thighs and then up again. I spread her buttocks and stared at her exposed pussy for a few seconds before I leaned forward.

Albany sucked in a sharp breath.

I licked her from clit to asshole. The moment my tongue circled her asshole, Albany jerked forward. I gripped her ass to keep her in place and circled her asshole with my tongue again. A groan fell from my lips as I dipped my tongue into her pussy. I couldn't wait to sink my cock into her tight little ass.

"One of these days I'm going to fuck this tight little ass of yours."

Albany whimpered.

"Would you like that, baby?"

Another whimper was my answer.

I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked on it. Her breathing sped up as her pussy flooded with wetness. I dipped my tongue into her pussy one last time before I straightened.

"Stay just like that," I ordered softly.

Reaching back, I pulled the pouch from my back pocket. My fingers shook slightly as I opened it and pulled the pink vibrator out.

"Have you used any of your toys yet?" I asked her.

Albany shook her head. "N-no, but Kieran told me to clean them."

"Good."

One thing I loved about the vibrator was the fact that it connected via Bluetooth to your phone. The smirk was back on my lips as I brushed the tip of the vibrator along her pussy.

She sucked in a deep breath when I slipped it into her.

Pressing a kiss to one buttock, I slipped her panties back up, pulled her dress down and slowly helped her up. When Albany turned around, I studied her face to make sure that she was okay. Apart from being flushed and the lust in her eyes, she looked fine.

"Ready for our date?" I asked her.

Her lips tugged up into small smile. "Not really."

I smiled at her as I leaned down to capture her lips. "I promise baby, it'll be the time of your life."

***

Halfway on our ride, I switched the vibrator on. It was on the second setting—a pulse that increased with every second and then slowed again.

Albany's ass was pressed snugly against my groin.

I was hard and so fucking uncomfortable. The zipped of my jeans were digging into the aching flesh of my cock. How easy would it be to unzip my jeans and push her panties aside? I was tempted, so fucking tempted that I reached for my zip but I thought better of it.

I gritted my teeth and hugged her waist a little tighter. She was panting, little whimpers falling from her lips.

Reaching up, I moved the hair from her neck and then lowered my face to the crook of my neck. I kissed her before I tasted her skin. She tasted sweaty and muddy.

"You missed a few spots of mud," I muttered.

A breathy laugh fell from her lips. She turned her head and looked at me. "The water was too cold."

I smiled and pressed another kiss to the spot behind her ear. Smiling, I slipped my phone out and changed the vibration. Albany's low moan made cock twitch.

"Ready for the fun to begin?"