BONUS CONTENT (CHRISTMAS BONUS)

2. ON THE SECOND DAY OF CHRISTMAS MY TRUE LOVE GAVE TO ME. . .

***Steven***

I looked up when my brother entered the room. "Late night?"

"Yeah," Thomas sighed. "I wanted to finish as much as I can before the holidays."

"You don't sound very happy about the fact that we'll be spending Christmas with our wife," I muttered.

He rolled his eyes and walked over to the small fridge in the corner of the room to grab a can of soda. It was our secret stash of everything unhealthy since Kieran always replaced the food with healthy alternatives in the kitchen.

"It's not that I'm not excited," he said as he took a seat next to me. "I'm just not sure if I can go the whole month without working."

"You didn't work when we took the trip with her," I pointed out.

"I did. You just didn't know about it," Thomas said as he smirked at me. "Where did they come up with the idea for Albany month?"

"Albany month?" I chuckled. "I like that. Apparently it was something she said about spending Christmas together with just the four of us."

"Actually it was because she has never celebrated Christmas before," Sev said as joined us. "From what I could find out, Albany wasn't very lucky when it came to foster parents."

"Which is why we'll not only be celebrating Christmas with her but we'll be spoiling her rotten." Kieran kicked the door closed behind him and joined us. "We have about half an hour before she gets back."

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Got a call from Megan," Kieran muttered. "Something about mixing up and order and the customer that demands a refund."

"If she survives a whole month without going to the bakery every few days it's be a miracle," Thomas said.

I watched as Kieran leaned forward with his phone clutched in one hand. His eyes darted around and when he realized that we were all paying attention to him, he started.

"We need to talk about presents. To prevent us from buying her the same gifts we need to be aware of what we're each going to buy for her." He paused. "There's twenty-four days till Christmas so a present a day."

I stayed silent as they discussed things. Kieran made a list on his phone that he would send to us once we were done. They all had a rough idea for what they were planning on getting her even though things had only been planned recently.

"Steven?"

"When are we going to spend time together?" I asked. "All five of us. If we have kids are we going to schedule play dates? Are we going to raise our kids the same way we're doing this?"

Sev frowned. "We have dinner together each night."

"Just dinner," I muttered, leaning forward. "We don't go out together, we don't watch TV together, and we don't do basic stuff together. We're a unit."

Kieran studied me silently for a moment. "We can try that," he told me. "We'll all be home and I'm sure that Albany would love it just as much."

"We can make some things regular," Thomas pointed out. "Like watching movies or playing games after dinner. Maybe have breakfast together too."

"We can go shopping for the decorations together," Severide said with a smile playing around his lips. "It should be interesting to see how the people react."

"That's if Albany doesn't have a problem with it," I pointed out. "Not everything on Albany's bucket list has been completed. Why don't we use that to our advantage to help her celebrate Christmas?"