45. ALBANY

Severide pressed a kiss to my pubic bone and then slowly moved over my body. I turned my head away before he could kiss me. His lips brushed my cheek for a second and then he raised his head to frown down at me.

I licked my lips and reached up to flick a strand of hair from his forehead. My eyes dropped to his lips that were glistering with my wetness.

"Al?"

"I don't like it," I told him.

"Don't like what?"

I licked my lips. "T-tasting myself."

"No?" I shook my head. "Why?"

I shrugged, unable to explain things to him. Severide shifted and lowered his hips. A gasp fell from my lips when I felt the hard ridge of his arousal.

My eyes dropped to his chest. Biting my lips, I reached down and pulled my shirt up. Severide lowered his chest a bit more until the tips of my nipples brushed his skin. It felt so good.

Feeling a little boulder, I slipped a hand between our bodies to grip his dick. His words died down in a low hiss. Severide pushed himself up onto his elbow and raised his lower body a bit more.

Severide lowered his head and pressed his face to the crook of my neck. He groaned and thrust his hips into my hand. I hesitated for only a few seconds before I slipped my hand into his briefs. His dick was long and thick like Steven had told me and much bigger than theirs.

My breathing increased again when Severide started placing open mouth kisses to my neck. I arched my back to rub my breasts against his chest and the increased the movements of my hand. Low moans fell from his lips.

"Tighter," he breathed in my ear. "Grip me tighter."

My fingers tightened around his dick which made him groan. His lips closed around my earlobe and sucked. Severide muttered something under his breath that made no sense to me.

I was about to question him but a loud gasp broke through our haze.

Severide's head snapped up and his body tensed. From our left I head Steven start cursing. Kieran sat up and turned to look over his shoulder but thankfully Severide stayed in place otherwise my naked body would've been on full display to whoever had entered the den without us noticing.

"Mom!" Steven exclaimed as he hurriedly reached for something to cover himself. "W-what are you doing down here?"

In the end he had to grab the pillow to cover his lap. Thomas raised himself onto his elbows but the colour spreading up his neck betrayed the confidence he was showing.

"What the hell are you doing?" Tammi exploded. "You're having an orgy in my house?"

"You're taking things out of context," Kieran told her.

"Out of context?" she yelled. "My son's are naked! Albany's naked and the two of you are barely dressed."

"Mom—"

I held my breath and waited for her reply but nothing came. A few seconds later I heard the door at the top of the stairs slam shut. It took me a while to realize that the chairs hadn't creaked when she walked up them.

"You just had to fucking fix the stairs," Thomas hissed.

A grunt followed his words. I turned my head as Thomas stood and stormed off. A few seconds later the bathroom door slammed closed and then the shower turned on.

Severide groaned and rolled off of me. My legs slammed shut and my hands gripped my shirt to cover my chest. I sighed and after a moment's hesitation, I slowly sat up. I crossed my legs and reached back to place the pillow on my lap to cover myself.

Steven fell back with a sigh.

"I'm sorry," Severide muttered.

"Sorry isn't going to fix things. Fuck, what the hell am I supposed to tell her now? I told them that Albany's our friend."

Thomas walked out of the shower with a towel clutched around his hips. "Why don't we just tell them the truth?"

"I'm with him on this," Kieran said as he stood.

"Un-fucking-believable," Steven hissed. "The one time we expect you two to disagree, you agree with each other."

My lips parted but the words died down when a hand gripped my chin. Thomas tilted my head back and captured my lips in a soft kiss. His mouth tasted like mint—probably from the toothpaste he used to brush his teeth.

"Seriously, Thomas? After what just happened?"

I felt him smile against my lips. After one last swipe of his tongue against mine, he straightened and turned. Almost tripping over the mattress, he walked over to the bags and pulled out clean clothes. With a wink at me as he walked past, he entered the bathroom again and closed the door slightly.

"What time is it?"

"Almost seven," Kieran answered a few minutes later.

"I promised dad that I'll help him fix the fence," Steven got up but leaned down again to grab the sheet. "I'll put a load in the washer. If you want your clothes washed, throw them in the basket. Dirty sheets too."

He wiped the cum from his stomach and flaccid dick before he bunched the sheet up and walked away. I sighed as one by one they got up, showered and left.

Here I thought that it was going to be a fun day.

"Breakfast in five minutes, sweets," Severide called out before he walked up the stairs.

***

I took a quick shower and dressed but paused with my foot on the bottom step. My stomach twisted with unease. Their mother had walked in on us. It could've been worse, I tried telling myself but it wasn't having a calming effect on me.

How was I supposed to look their mother in the eyes?

Sucking in a deep breath, I slowly blew it out. Pushing away all the negative thoughts, I made my way upstairs and entered the kitchen just as everybody was sitting at the table. My eyes instantly dropped to the floor.

It felt like my face was on fire.

Severide pulled a chair out for me next to him. I sunk into it gratefully since my legs felt like jelly. My plate was filled with a slice of toast, some scrambled eggs and bacon. Before I could reach for it, the ketchup was placed next to my plate.

I added ketchup to my eggs before I started eating.

Breakfast was awkward. Tammi was silent the whole time and the twins only gave one word answers to their father's question. Once they finished their breakfast, the men left the house, leaving me all alone with Tammi.

The eggs suddenly tasted like cardboard. Silence hung between us, but just as I was about to excuse myself, Tammi spoke.

"Are you part of a cult?"