50. KIERAN

Albany looked like a woman who had been thoughtfully fucked.

My hands curled into fists as I watched them. Thomas pulled the horse to a stop near the house and slid down. He gripped her hips and slowly slid her down his body until her feet touched the ground. Thomas's hands framed her cheeks as he kissed her.

They slowly pulled apart.

Thomas muttered something to her that made her giggle. She stood on tiptoes and pressed another kiss to his lips before she walked away. A few seconds later she disappeared into the house.

My eyes darted back to Thomas.

He had a stupid grin on his face as he stroked the horse. Shaking his head, he grabbed the reins and led the horse towards the stable.

I stayed in place for a few more seconds before I followed him. Anger coursed through my veins, making it hard to control my breathing. I couldn't understand why she would do anything with them but freak out when I suggest something.

What made them so fucking special?

He was busy brushing the horse down when I entered the stall. I stood near the entrance watching him silently for a few seconds before I moved forward.

"I fucked her so hard she passed out," he said without looking up from his task. "Made her squirt too."

"You're lying," I hissed.

Thomas turned his head and smirked at me. Lowering the brush, he stepped away from the horse and turned to face me. He looked down at his own body, making my eyes follow.

They locked on the wet stain covering his pants. My eyes shot up when he gripped his zipper.

"I'll let you suck my cock just to prove it. Her cum's still covering it. Or better yet, why don't you go eat her out?"

My eyes narrowed but before I could utter another word, Thomas moved. He threw the brush to the ground and stormed over to me. Gripping my shirt, he spun us around so he could slam my back into the wall.

"I made her scream as I pounded my cock into her tight wet pussy. I made her come over and over again. I made her squirt all over my fucking cock." He smirked at me. "I marked her with my semen. Albany now belongs to me."

"Does she?" I asked him softly.

I pushed him away and straightened. Fixing my shirt, I gave him a smirk of my own.

"For how long?"

"You—"

"Fucking women over and over again isn't going to make you forget who you are, Thomas," I told him. "Sooner or later you're going to have to admit the truth, not only to yourself but to everyone else."

"You fucking bastard," he hissed.

"It's only a matter of time before she realizes that you're not the man for her. How long do you think you can hide the truth from?"

"Shut up!" Thomas threw a punch at my face but I easily dodged it.

"What did you call me, Thomas?" I questioned with a sneer. "A faggot, right? It takes one to know one, doesn't it?"

I wasn't expecting him to tackle me as I was walking away.

The air got knocked from my lungs when I hit the ground with his body coming down on top of me. I instantly started trashing, trying to get him off. Thomas grabbed my hair and smashed my head into the ground.

For a moment everything faded as pain shot through my head. It lasted only a few seconds but it was enough for him to get the upper hand. Rolling me onto my back, he straddled me and then gripped the front of my shirt in a tight fist.