49. ALBANY

His arms wrapped around my waist to pull me closer. I opened my mouth to allow him entrance. Hesitating a moment, I spread my legs to straddle his lap. The action made his hardening dick press to my soaked panties.

I moaned when the vibrations started up again. It felt good but it wasn't really hitting all the spots I needed it to hit. I pressed my pussy tighter to his dick and moved my hips to stimulate my clit.

Chuckling, Thomas broke the kiss to move his lips along my jaw and down the neck. His fingers gripped the hem of my dress and slowly tugged it upwards. There was no hesitation when I raised my arms above my head so he could pull it off.

His hands slid up my sides and around my back. Thomas expertly unhooked my bra and then slid the straps down my arms. The moment it joined my dress, he lowered me to the blanket and hovered over me.

Thomas sat back and allowed his eyes to trail over my nearly naked body. He groaned when his eyes locked onto my soaked panties. Reaching down, he traced a single finger over it.

"Is this from the toy of from my kiss?"

"A bit of both," I admitted. "I liked the feeling of it, but I want more."

"More?" He smirked.

Hooking his fingers in the band of my panties, he slowly tugged them down my legs and then gripped my calves to place my legs over his. It left me completely exposed to his lust filled eyes.

Embarrassment once again flooded me. I'd groomed my pubic hair the other night but I didn't want to shave it all off. Kieran said that it looked sexy and Steven didn't seem to mind but something told me that Thomas wasn't as fond of it as them.

My fingers curled into the blanket when brushed his knuckles along my slit.

"You don't like it, do you?" I asked him softly.

Thomas's eyes snapped up to mine. His brows dipped into a frown as he stared at me. It took a few minutes for him to answer.

"Have you ever shaved or waxed before?"

I shook my head.

Thomas stayed silent. His eyes dropped to focus on my pussy again. Swallowing, he brushed his fingertips over the dark curly hair covering my mound. Something flashed through his eyes but it was gone in the next moment.

"I'm looking forward to shaving you," he muttered.

My lips parted but the words died down in a moan when he pulled the toy out of my pussy. He didn't immediately drop it aside. Thomas pressed the tip against my clit. My hips jerked up as pleasure instantly shot through me.

"One day," he promised.

Thomas moved backwards and then lowered himself onto his elbows. His hand gripped my thigh and guided my leg over his shoulder while his other hand slowly pushed the toy back into my pussy.

My eyes fluttered closed. I felt his warm breath against my skin a second later. And then his lips wrapped around my clit as he started moving the toy in and out. He pushed it a bit deeper until the tip pressed against a part inside me that pulled me closer to the edge.

His tongue flicked up and down. Then suddenly his teeth scrapped the top of my clit. The action was so shocking but it sent me crashing right over the edge.

I struggled to breath.

There was something extremely erotic about him being fully clothed and me being naked. The material of his shirt rubbed against my pebbled nipples with every breath I took. My thighs rubbed against the coarse material of his jeans as he settled between my legs. His belt buckle dug into my pubic bone as he settled his weight on top of me.