BONUS CONTENT (CHRISTMAS BONUS)

3. ON THE ELEVENTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS MY TRUE LOVE GAVE TO ME. . .

***Albany***

Ever since I had gained back all the weight I lost after Crystal's funeral, I had become a bit more self-conscious. I knew that I had no reason to be but sometimes it just crept up on me when I'm with one of them.

Of course, all that had been forgotten as the days went by. The twins didn't mention the episode in the kitchen and neither did I.

Eleven days of having them all at home and I couldn't have been happier. What was even more fun was the fact that they all participated in decorating the house. We were still waiting for the Christmas decorations for the tree which sucked since I would rather be out buying them myself, but then again, I understood the appeal of online shopping. You had fewer people to deal with.

Apart from eating breakfast and dinner together, we enjoyed movies now and again. I loved those times of nights when I got to curl up between them and just enjoy their touch.

But they were planning something.

Their secret meetings were getting more frequent and I wasn't going to lie and say that I wasn't curious. I even tried eavesdropping on them which ended up being a bad idea because I got caught.

But the day after that happened; I woke up to a small box wrapped with red wrapping paper on my nightstand. Ever since then I'd wake up to presents or find them around the house while I was cleaning.

The gifts would vary from something I'd been eyeing in the shop to random things that I just loved. I had no idea why they were buying all these presents when it was still a few weeks before Christmas but I wasn't going to complain.

I loved being spoiled but I feared that I might get too used to it.

***

"Hey."

I glanced up from the book I was reading and raised an eyebrow in question when my eyes locked on Sev leaning in the doorway.

"Hey yourself," I muttered.

His smile widened. "I thought you were baking."

"I've been banned from entering the kitchen, remember? Since we're not working the twins decided that I'm not allowed in the kitchen to bake unless it's for Christmas," I told him.

"So no experimenting?"

I sighed. "No. Kieran side with them, you know. He said that it's unhealthy to be eating so much sweet stuff."

Straightening, he entered the room and walked over to me. Sev took my book, slipped the bookmark in place, and then placed it aside before he leaned down.

"Feel like taking a trip to town for Christmas tree decorations?" he asked.

"I thought you ordered the decorations."

He frowned. "They confused our order with someone else's and I'm not in the mood to spend hours on the phone trying to sort it out."

A slow smile spread across my lips as I stared up at him. "I would love a trip into town to buy our own decorations for the Christmas tree."

Chuckling, Sev grabbed my wrist and pulled me to my feet. His eyes darted over my face and then dropped to my lips where they lingered for a few seconds. Reaching up, he pressed a hand to the side of my neck and leaned down to brush his lips along mine.

"Kieran has something for you," he whispered. "He wants you in the main bedroom in fifteen minutes, cupcake."

"Why?" I frowned at him.

"If I tell you it wouldn't be a surprise," he muttered. "Fifteen minutes."

I stared at his back as he walked out of the room. For a moment I stood there staring until his words flashed through my mind again. With my frown deepening, I grabbed my book and made my way through the silent house and up the stairs.

Stopping at my bedroom, I dropped off my book in my bedroom and made my way to the bedroom we would use when I was with the twins.

It was empty but there was a box on the bed. The sticky note on top of it was an order to open the box which I did with shaky fingers.

A laugh fell from my lips when I saw what was inside.

A month ago Kieran had suggested we start with anal training to prepare me for anal sex. Although I had a threesome with the twins on more than one occasion, I had never had sex with double penetration, but I wanted to and that was where the anal training came in.

We have gone from a small butt plug to medium but I was a little apprehensive to try the big plug. It looked scary and I wasn't sure whether I would be able to handle it or not.

It was one of the big plugs I found in the box with a bottle of lube, a remote control, and a small card.

"Merry almost Christmas," I read out loud.

"Turn it around," someone ordered from the doorway.

I turned the card in my hand and smiled at the words on the back. Dropping the card back in the box, I turned around to face him.

"I thought that we're going into town," I said.

Kieran smirked. "We are."