52. SEVERIDE

The words on the page in front of me blurred.

I squeezed my eyes closed and reached up to pinch the bridge of my nose. My head pounded in beat with my heart. I was going to grab some headache tablets when I went out to grab the files earlier, but I forgot.

Letting out a groan, I leaned back in the chair and squeezed my eyes closed. I'd been working nonstop since we returned from the trip nearly three weeks ago. My secretary fucked up a big contract which I was trying to save. We couldn't lose it because it was too important.

The phone on my desk buzzed, making me grind my teeth. If I had a replacement I would've fired the woman immediately.

Muttering under my breath, I leaned forward and picked up the phone. "Yes?"

"There's an Albany here to see you, sir."

"Let her through," I ordered and the placed the phone down.

My eyes locked onto the door and not even a second later it opened and Albany entered my office. I smiled but it faded slightly when our eyes locked. Something wasn't right. It had me on alert instantly.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"What makes you think that something happened?" she asked softly as she walked around the desk.

I pushed my chair back and held out my arms. Albany hesitated for a moment before she climbed onto my lap. One arm went around my neck and the other dropped to her lap. I reached out to touch the cast.

"Is your arm giving you trouble?" I questioned.

"No." She paused. "It hurt sometimes at night but the pain killers are doing their job."

"That's good to hear."

Reaching up, I wiped a few strands of hair from her face before I slipped my fingers lower to gently grip her chin and tilt her head back. Our eyes locked for a few seconds before she lowered hers. Up close I could see the dark circles and the paleness of her cheeks.

"Albany?"

She pulled her face from my hold and pressed it against my neck. "I just miss you."

"I miss you too, cupcake."

"You never call."

I pointed at the papers scattered around my desk. "I've been working. I made the mistake of letting my secretary handle things while we went on the trip but she ended up fucking things up. I'm trying to fix things."

"Have you been talking to Kieran?" Albany asked after a few seconds.

"He calls every now and again." I turned my head to press my lips to her forehead. "Kieran wants to know why you're not answering your phone. He was bugging me for the address of the condo but I figure if you weren't answering his call the there had to be a reason for it. Now tell me, what's going on?"

She swallowed loudly as she sat up. Her eyes locked onto the paper I'd been reading for a moment before she looked at me.

"I have to ask you something."

"It sounds serious," I muttered. "What do you need?"

Her lips parted but she seemed to change her mind about it. Shaking her head, Albany leaned forward and pressed her lips to mine instead. I gripped the back of her neck as I took control and deepened the kiss. With a low moan, Albany straddled my lap and slipped her hands into my hair.

A groan fell from my lips when my hand slid underneath her shirt and came in contact with her bare breast. I gave her breast a squeeze before I flicked my thumb over her hardening nipple.

Before I could do anymore, Albany broke the kiss and slipped down to her knees between my legs. Her shaky hands dropped to my belt.

"Al—"

"I want to make you feel good," she said as she watched me from beneath her lashes.

Unable to resist, I helped her undo my belt and pants. Reaching inside my boxers, I pulled my cock out of my pants and spread my legs a little wider. For a moment uncertainty flashed through her eyes, but before I could utter a word, her hand replaced mine.

Albany held my eyes as she leaned forward and pressed a kiss to the head of my cock. She smiled and then parted her lips. The tip of her tongue flicked out and traced the rim before slipping lower. She licked me from base to tip and then wrapped her lips around my length.

I groaned and fought the urge to close my eyes as the wet heat of her mouth surrounded me.

My breathing sped up and my body tensed in anticipation as her mouth slid lower. Would she be able to take me all the way, or will she choke? As soon as the question flashed through my mind, my cock hit the back of her throat. Albany heaved and quickly pulled away. She sucked in a shaky breath and then tried to swallow my cock again.

"Don't force it," I breathed.

"I want to please you."

"You are."

Leaning forward, I buried my hand in her hair and pulled her lips back to mine. Albany pulled away breathlessly. Her eyes were dark with desire. Hooking my hands under her arms, I pulled her to her feet. Leaning around her, I cleaned my desk with a swipe of my arm and then placed her onto it.

My fingers fumbled with the button of her pants as my lips captured hers again. After a few minutes her hands pushed mine aside. I waited until I she'd unbuttoned her pants before I slipped my hand into her panties.

"So wet," I whispered.

She nodded. "Please."

"Please what?"

I traced the seam of her pussy with a finger before I slid it inside. Her pussy instantly clenched. I groaned. Fuck, I couldn't wait to burry my cock inside her pussy.

"Fuck me," Albany breathed.

"Say it again."

Albany pressed her lips to my ear. "Fuck me."

Smirking, I pulled back and hooked my hands into her pants and panties. Albany leaned back and raised her hips to make things easier.

Her pants were halfway down her legs when my office door was suddenly thrown open. Albany gasped and slid from the table. My eyes darted over to the door and narrowed.

While Albany fanatically tried to pull her pants up, I calmly pushed my cock back into my pants. Slipping the button into place, I pulled the zip up and then started pushing my shirt into my pants.

"Well," Katline muttered as her eyes darted from Albany to me. "When you told me you were busy, I certainly didn't expect you to be. . ." she waved a hand.

"Get out," I ordered.

Her lips curled into a mocking smile. "Is this the so called girlfriend?"

"Get the fuck out, Katline."