38. ALBANY

Kieran bought me underwear, or rather lingerie as the woman who helped as revered to it. Sexy, lacy, and almost see-through lingerie. Kieran helped me make the correct choice in choosing toys for myself. He chose a few that we could all use together, a few he could use on me and whoever he was going to allow me to watch him fuck, and a few toys that he'd like to use on me.

Along with the underwear of course.

It was strange. I've gone from being extremely embarrassed, to curious and then to excited, which I hadn't noticed until I excused myself to go to the bathroom when we stopped for a late lunch.

After that, Kieran drove us to the only hotel the town had and booked us a room. For a moment I panicked because I thought that he wanted to try out the toys already, but I calmed down a bit when he explained that the five of us were going to have dinner together.

The only problem to staying at the hotel was the fact that there were only two rooms left—two family rooms with adjoining doors. We had no idea if the others had already booked their rooms or not since none of them were answering their messages.

I carried all the bags into my bedroom and dropped them onto the bed before I headed into the bathroom to start a bath. I ran a hand over my legs as the bath filled with water. Luckily I didn't need a shave otherwise Kieran was going to have to go out to buy me a razor.

After lounging in the bath for nearly an hour, I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. A quick peek through the door assured me that Kieran was nowhere to be found so I made a quick grab for the bags containing the lingerie.

Dropping the bags onto the counter, I searched through it until I found the matching bra and panty set. I dropped the towel before I pulled off the tags and pulled the underwear on.

It was a perfect fit.

I turned and faced the mirror above the basin but I had to take a few steps back to get a full view of my body. The underwear was a perfect fit which felt strange. I knew that I'd lost weight while taking care of Crystal, I just didn't know how much until I bought myself some clothes a few days ago.

Pursing my lips, I turned sideways and studied my body. My boobs were the prefect size—although some might say that they were a little too small. All that I found wrong with my body at the moment was the fact that I could nearly count each and every one of my ribs.

"Looks better than I'd imagined."

My body jerked in fright and my eyes snapped up towards the door where Kieran was casually leaning in the doorway. I made a dive for the discarded towel but Kieran was faster.

"It's only fair to let me have a look at the lingerie I picked out for you," he muttered as he clutched the towel to his chest. "I'm going to see you without it sooner or later, don't you think?"

Our eyes locked and for a moment I forgot what we'd been talking about. Until I looked away from him and my reflection in the mirror caught my attention again. Slowly and a bit hesitantly, I lowered my arms and let them drop to my side. I could feel his eyes burning into my skin as he looked at me.

I tried to see what he was seeing but only noticed the not so sexy things.

"Do you think I should shave?"

Kieran moved closer and stopped behind me. Our eyes locked in the mirror as one hand lifted and came to rest on my belly. With the air held in my lungs as I awaited his answer, his hand slipped lower and lower. His fingers brushed the band of my panties and then dipped beneath them.

His thumb was hooked over the top, tugging it lower as his hand delved deeper. It made embarrassment flood me as my untamed pubic hair was revealed. But following closely behind the embarrassment was something else—something I hadn't felt in a while.

"No," Kieran rasped against my ear. "It looks sexy."

"It doesn't."

"It does." Lips brushed my ear and then my neck as he moved. "Take a picture with me?"

He'd already pulled his phone from his pocket before I could answer him. My hands shot out to grip his wrist. I'd heard about stories like this. The last thing I wanted was my face plastered on the internet while I was half dressed.

"Just for us." Kieran leaned forward slightly. "Your face won't be in it. Nobody but us will know about it. Just me, Sev and the twins."

I bit my lip as I went over his words in my head. Lots of couples took sexy photo shoots and nobody ever said anything about that. Why couldn't I take photos with him?

My breathing increased and as Kieran unlocked his phone and opened the camera. He raised his hand, with my fingers still clutching his wrist until my face was blocked in the mirror by the phone.

Kieran shifted, slipped his hand down a bit more and pressed his chest more firmly against my back as he lowered his face to press his lips to the thin strap on my shoulder. The camera clicked just as I blinked.

Lowering the phone, he opened the photo.

"Fucking sexy," he groaned against my ear.

He was right. It looked sexy and so unlike me. Kieran's hand moved—his thick fingers brushed along my pussy lips before he slipped a finger between them. My hips jerked and my lips parted in a silent gasp as his finger brushed my clit.

Kieran pulled his wrist from my hold and pushed his phone into his pocket. I stared at him in the mirror as he reached up to pull the hair tie from my hair. It instantly slipped down in a messy disarray. His hand moved again, finger slipping into my wetness.

I blew out a sharp breath and slightly moved my legs apart. For a few seconds my eyes fluttered closed but they snapped open when I felt him grip my bra strap. Our eyes locked again when he slipped it down my shoulder, exposing more of my right breast.

"What toy shall we use first?" he asked.

My lips parted and my knees weakened. His finger was probing my entrance while his palm pressed against my suddenly sensitive clit.

"Or shall I make you come like this?"

A shudder raced down my spine and my hips jerked.

"Tell me what you want, my little spitfire."

I swallowed a few times but I was still unable to find the words I wanted to tell him, so instead I showed him. Reaching behind me, I tugged on his shirt and then slid my hand down to his pants. Smirking, Kieran bit down on my earlobe before he took a step back.

He pulled his shirt off and threw it aside before he kicked his shoes off. Kieran handed his phone to me, pulled out mine followed by our wallets which he placed on the basin. And then he was lowering his pants.

I blinked and licked my lips as my eyes darted over him. His body was firm, muscular, tanned and hard everywhere. Apparently Steven was right about another thing—Kieran had a big dick.

"Better?" he asked with a smirk.

"D-do you want to t-take more photos?" I held up his phone.

Kieran nodded as he walked back over to me. I gave him a smile and told him to stay where he was. With my free hand, I slipped it into his underwear and tugged it down until one firm asscheek was exposed. Only then did I raise the phone. Chuckling, Kieran gripped my hips and lowered his face to rest his forehead on top of my shoulder.

I hid my face against his shoulder until only my eyes were visible.

"My turn," Kieran said as soon as I clicked the photo.

He spun as around and manoeuvred us into the position we were in when he took the first photo. But this time he moved my hair so it hung over one shoulder and tugged my bra lower until my nipple was almost visible.

The camera clicked but I could barely focus on it. All I could focus on was the hardening length pressed to the small of my back and his hand in my panties.

"Moanfor me, baby." His teeth nipped my shoulder. "Let them know how much your pussylikes my fingers inside her."