42. ALBANY

Steam filled the entire bathroom. Not that I was bothered by it. My mind was too occupied by the man currently kneeling between my legs with his mouth glued to my clit. He'd thrown one of my legs over his shoulder when he kneeled, but now both my legs were thrown over his shoulders and the only thing keeping me up were his hands under my ass.

My fingers clawed at the tiles on the walls.

With a last swipe of his tongue, Steven's hands slipped to my thighs were he gripped them and slowly pulled them from his shoulders. My eyes snapped open once I stood on shaky legs.

Steven straightened and licked his lips. His eyes locked with mine as he pushed the curtain aside and reached out to grab something.

I bit my lips as I watched him open the box and pull out a foil packet. He threw the box down and pulled the curtain close again. My breathing increased and for a moment fear filled me as I watched him put the condom on.

"Changed your mind?" he asked when he caught my eyes.

I shook my head. "Just nervous."

His eyes darted over my face, searching. Steven cupped my cheeks and kissed me again. I could taste myself and I wasn't sure what to make out of it. To be honest, it wasn't something I liked.

The sudden nervousness made me feel awkward. My kisses were clumsy and I had no idea what to do with my hands. Thoughts raced through my mind as his lips moved lower to my neck. I clutched his shoulders and tilted my head to the side to give him better access.

Steven moved, making his hard length brush my stomach.

I tried to even my breathing but failed miserably. Steven's hand slipped between my legs. His fingers rubbed along my pussy lips and then slipped between them. My hips jerked forward when he circled my clit. His touch made every bad thought I'd had only moments before fade into the background as pleasure took over.

Moans fell from my lips.

I felt the same pull in my stomach I'd felt moments before when his lips were wrapped around my clit. My eyes fluttered closed but they snapped open the moment he pulled his hands away.

"W-why'd you stop?" I breathed.

He raised his head and smiled down at me. "Because I want to feel your pussy clench around my cock when you come."

"Oh."

Steven smirked at me as he gripped my thigh and hooked it around his hip. He bent his knees slightly and aligned out bodies. The moment the tip of his cock brushed my pussy, I tensed.

I remembered the pain.

"Albany."

"I changed my mind," I blurted.

"Is that so?" he asked.

"Yeah."

His smile widened as his arm wrapped around my waist. A gasp fell from my lips when he suddenly picked me up. My fingers dug into his skin and my mouth fell open but it slammed shut the moment his eyes darted up to my face again.

"I—Oh god."

Steven had lowered me onto his dick without me realizing it. The tip of his dick was slowly stretching me. There was slight pain—a burning sensation—which was nothing I felt compared to that night.

"Look at me."

His voice sounded strange. Sucking in a breath, I forced my eyes up to his. My teeth sank into my bottom lip and before I could even utter a word, he thrust forward, entering me all the way.

A cry fell from my lips and my thighs clenched around his hips. My body spammed and shivers raced down my spine. Oh fucking hell, it hurt more. A lot more now that he was fully inside me. I'd actually felt him tear through my hymen.

"Breathe, brown eyes," he whispered against my ear.

I sucked in a quick breath, followed by another and another. My forehead dropped to his shoulder. I turned my head and pressed my face to the crook of his neck.

His hand slipped up my thigh and then between our bodies. Steven's thumb located my clit and slowly started to rub it in small circles.

"Relax."

Easier said than done. While one thumb rubbed my clit, his other rubbed my skin in slow circles. Warm breath fanned my ear as he breathed against me.

My hold tightened when he started moving. Steven pulled his hips back slightly and then thrust forward again. He never completely left my body and he kept his movements slow and measured. Lips brushed my ear before they slowly move lower to a spot beneath it. My breathing increased as he nipped and sucked on my skin.

"I need you to come for me," Steven groaned. "Fuck. I can't. Albany."

His movements become jerky. A moan fell from his lips. Steven shuddered and slipped his arms around my waist to hold me to him as his cock jerked inside my pussy.

"I'm sorry," he croaked.

***

I felt. . . awkward.

How were you suppose to act when you're having dinner at a table with the family of a man you just gave your virginity too not even two hours ago? I kept my eyes glued to my plate because it felt like they knew exactly what we'd been doing.

It was stupid because Thomas was the only one who knew and he wasn't going to blurt it out, was he?

I shifted slightly and blindly reached out for my glass of cola which was a mistake. A curse to my left had my head snapping up and my eyes widening.

"I'm sorry!" I cried as I reached for a cloth. "I'm sorry."

Pressing it to his crotch, I tried to wipe the cola from his pants before it stained. My hands shook and with a start I realized that I was close to tears.

"It's okay," Kieran ordered as his fingers wrapped around my wrist. "I said leave it, Albany!"

My head snapped up and locked with his. I was taken aback by the anger in his eyes.

Kieran threw my hand aside, pushed his chair back and then stormed out of the house. I jumped when the door slammed shut behind him. For a moment I stared down at my lap and then I pushed my chair back.

"I'm s-sorry."

Standing, I leaned down and placed the glass upright.

"I got it, cupcake," Severide said as he started cleaning up the spill.

Without catching anybody's eyes, I excused myself and hurried into the den. My eyes darted around and then fell on the bag with the sex toys that still sat untouched on the ground.

I was constantly fucking things up. Maybe I was meant to be alone.