BONUS CONTENT

***BC: KIERAN***

I leaned back in the lounger but kept my eyes glued to the group playing around in the pool. Albany was on top of Steven's shoulders, trying to throw Severide's from Thomas's shoulders. Her laughter echoed around the backyard.

My lips curled up into a smile as happiness exploded inside my chest. I couldn't believe we waited so long to get her back. While I was ready, the others weren't. We also had no clue whether Thomas was planning to come back or not. It wouldn't have been right to start our relationship again without him.

Taking a sip of my beer, I rested the bottle on my thigh as I glanced around. The house was big enough for all of us to have our own space and the backyard was perfectly set up for the kids we might one day have. Severide brought the house but had it torn down to build the house Steven had designed especially for all of us.

My eyes snapped to the pool again when I heard a splash. Albany resurfaced a few seconds later and glared at Thomas and Severide who was cheering. Their victory wasn't going to last long, though.

Steven doesn't teach at the University anymore. He left a few months after he finally decided what he really wanted to do. Thomas still created his own video games but he was no longer a tester for others. Severide still had his business but he hired someone which gave him a lot of free time. Albany still had her bakery—something I knew she wasn't planning on ever giving up.

And I still had my own gym which was doing great by the way.

Severide swam over to the edge of the pool and easily pulled himself up. I watched with eager eyes as the water rolled down his body. For a man of forty-six he was in great fucking shape. And he still made my heart beat faster and my cock flood with blood.

I knew that Albany was silently wishing for the relationship between Severide and I to grow into something more, but I wasn't going to force things.

"Why are you sitting all the way out here?" he asked as he took a seat on the lounger next to me.

"I'm enjoying the view," I told him.

He rolled his eyes. "Here I thought you were working on your speech."

It's only been a few months since we started dating again and thing has been going great. Apart from a few minor arguments, of course. The next step was to take things to the next level which is our future. Since it was still illegal to marry more than one man, we decided who was going to be the one to legally marry Albany.

"I don't need a speech."

"You seem so sure of yourself."

I was. I sat up when Albany climbed from the pool. She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her body before she walked over to us. I held out my arms and without hesitation she planted herself on my lap. I gripped the back of her neck and pulled her lips down to mine. When we were both breathless and a little more than excited, I pulled away and smiled at her.

"I have a very important question to ask you," I muttered against her skin.

"Kieran," Severide hissed. "We talked about this."

"About what?" Albany's eyes darted between us.

"Marry me, Albany," I breathed in her ear.

She jerked back and stared at me with wide eyes. My heart dropped to my stomach when she shook her head. Fuck, maybe Severide was right. Albany wanted a romantic proposal. I should've written a speech.

"Al—"

"You said it wrong," she interrupted.

I frowned at her. "I—"

"Us," Thomas said from behind her.

My eyes snapped over to his and narrowed. It was on the tip of my tongue to yell at him for interrupting my proposal, but then it hit me.

"Right." I looked at Albany again. "Will you marry us?"

She stayed silent for so long that I fear she was going to say no. But then she smiled and threw her arms around my neck. Her lips captured mine. Before I could kiss her back, she pulled away and nodded.

"Yes, I'll marry you," she said. "All of you."

***

With all the contacts Severide had, it was pretty easy to get a license within a few weeks. We were married exactly three weeks later. With only a few of Albany's friends from the bakery and some of our friends. The twins' parents refused to attend the wedding because the didn't approve of our relationship.

It kind of pissed Albany off but she didn't allow it to ruin our big day.

Albany looked fucking amazing in her designer wedding dress (a gift from Severide.) She wore the biggest smile as she walked down the isle towards me. What was even better was the lingerie set Thomas had gotten her that I got to remove from her body on our wedding night.

Steven had surprised all of us with a custom-made wedding band for Albany. She couldn't exactly wear four wedding rings which none of us had thought off. So he had a ring made for her with all our names engraved on it.

I'm happy to tell you that we wore a ring with Albany's name engraved on it. A sign to let everybody know that we were taken by a beautiful woman who captured out hearts from the very first moment we met.