BONUS CONTENT (CHRISTMAS BONUS)

7. ON THE TWENTY-THIRD DAY OF CHRISTMAS MY TRUE LOVE GAVE TO ME. . . 

***Kieran***

I raised my hand but froze as doubt flooded my mind. The only thing I had planned was to talk to Severide about what Albany wanted. We were doing all this for her anyway which was the only thing I had to go on.

But I hadn't even considered the fact that he might not agree to this.

Shaking my head, I opened the door and entered the room. I came to a shocked halt when my eyes locked on him.

Severide's cheeks flooded with colour as he reached for the sheets. I smirked at him as I kicked the door closed behind me and leaned against it.

"We've seen each other naked before," I muttered.

"Get out," he hissed, ignoring my comment.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "I'm sorry for interrupting. Were you close?"

Severide sneered at me as he got up from the bed and with the sheets clutched around his hips, stormed into the bathroom. The door slammed shut behind him so hard that the paintings on the wall vibrated from the force.

Closing my eyes, I allowed my head to drop back against the wood. There was no way I would ever be able to forget what I had just walked in on.

My choices were limited.

We could either ignore the attraction between us or we could take a step to the next level. I knew that Albany was okay with us taking things further and I didn't really care about what the twins thought of it, not that Steven would have a problem with it.

I ran a hand through my hair as I made my way to the bathroom. Severide was taking a shower or using that as an excuse to finish what he had been busy with before I walked in on him.

My lips curled into a smile as an idea hit.

I pulled my shirt off and threw it towards the bed. Kicking off my shoes, I pushed my pants down my legs and kicked it aside before I entered the bathroom.

My eyes darted around it before it locked on his silhouette that I could see through the shower door. He had his hands braced on the wall with his head hanging forward as the water beat down on his back.

Nervousness flooded me as I walked over to him. It would go two ways: he would either be okay with it or I was going to destroy the relationship we already had.

I climbed into the shower behind him and pushed the door closed behind me. Severide didn't move a muscle. He either hadn't heard me or he had but he thought that it was Albany.

Grabbing the soap, I lathered my hands and took a step forward to place my hands on his shoulders. He tensed. I dug my palms into his muscles as I washed his back. My hands slid lower to the small of his back where they lingered for a few seconds before I moved them.

I gripped his hips as I closed the space between us. "Who were you thinking about?" I whispered in his ear.

He shuddered. "What are you doing?"

Lowering my head, I kissed his shoulder. I opened my mouth and nipped his skin with my teeth before I sucked on it at the same time as my hands slipped to his abdomen. Tracing the ridges of his stomach, I tasted his skin with the tip of my tongue.

"Kieran—Fuck!"

I gripped the base of his cock with one hand and wrapped the other around the head of his cock. My thumb traced the rim of his cock.

"Do you have any idea how long I've been dreaming about this?" I asked him. "I want to know what you taste like. I want to know what your body feels like against mine. I want to know how long it's going to take me to train your ass."

He groaned. "What are you doing?"

"I'm doing what I've wanted to do the moment we met." Gripping his hips again, I spun him around, grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his lips to mine.

***

"How long am I supposed to keep this on?" Albany asked.

"Until I tell you to take it off," I told her.

I glanced over my shoulder to make sure that she was still seated on the couch with the blindfold covering her eyes. She had moved but only to side on the edge of the couch with her hands gripping her knees. Her head was tilted to the side and her lips pursed.

"Kieran," she groaned. "Why won't you tell me anything?"

"Because this is another present. You can't see it until it has been wrapped." I smiled as turned back to the task at hand. "You'll like it, I promise."

Albany muttered something under her breath. Once everything we needed was placed on the bedside table, I straightened and turned around just as Severide entered the room. He gestured towards Albany with an eyebrow raised in question.

I pressed a finger to my lips and pointed to the door. Turning, he softly closed it and then made his way over to me.

"You can count to five and then take the blindfold off," I told Albany.

Severide stepped forward before I could reach for him. It was Severide who took the first step. He pressed his palm to my cheek and closed the space between us. His lips claimed mine and a moment later, Albany's surprised gasp filled the room.

We drifted closer as the kiss got more heated.

I could feel Albany's eyes burning into my skin. The fact that she was watching us made it all that more exciting.

Our clothes dropped to the floor, piece by piece, until we were both naked. His hands traced my skin in a way he had been too reluctant to do last night. My head dropped back and my hand slid into his hair as his lips moved down my neck. Severide pressed open-mouthed kisses across my skin, tongue flicking out every now and then to taste my skin.

I hissed when he scrapped his teeth across my nipple. However, he didn't linger there for long.

Severide dropped to his knees, hesitated a moment when our eyes locked. Licking his lips, he wrapped his hand around my cock as he leaned forward. My knees weakened when his tongue flicked across the head of my cock.

He moaned, eyes darting back up to mine as he wrapped his lips around my cock. It was easy to tell that he was inexperienced when it came to sucking cock, but that only made it so much better.

I didn't want to push things because I feared that I might push him too far before he was ready for it. With a groan of reluctance, I pulled my cock for his mouth and leaned down to kiss him.

Once he was on his feet, I changed our positions and pushed him down on the bed. Settling my knees between his parted legs, I leaned forward and sucked on his nipple. His cock jerked against my stomach, begging for attention. My lips slid lower, over his stomach and down to his cock.

"I want to see," Albany breathed.

I raised my head and glanced over my shoulder at her. "Then you better come closer."

She was next to us in an instant, taking a seat on the edge of the bed, her eyes trailing over Severide and then me. Albany swallowed, her lips parted like she wanted to say something, but she remained silent.

I turned my focus back to Severide's cock. Wrapping my hand around the base, I tilted it up as took him into my mouth. Inch my inch I took him deeper until the head of his cock finally hit the back of my throat.

"Shit, Kieran." It was the only warning I had before he exploded.

I swallowed his cum and then cleaned every drop from his cock before I straddled his thighs and gripped my cock. Albany leaned forward and rested her head on Severide's stomach. I smiled at her when she opened her mouth.

This was the start of something new.