BONUS CONTENT (CHRISTMAS BONUS)

8. ON CHRISTMAS DAY MY TRUE LOVE GAVE TO ME. . .

***Albany***

The five of us were all seated around the huge Christmas tree Severide got for us. I smiled as I remember out trip into town to buy our own decorations. All of us together, hopefully the first of many more trips to come.

"Next time you're in charge of the Christmas Eve party, we're hiring a place," Steven groaned.

"It wasn't so bad," Sev muttered.

"It fucking sucked," Kieran hissed. "My cheek muscles got a workout from all the smiling."

"Are you sure it's from the smiling?" Thomas asked him. "I've seen you and Severide sneaking off twice. And not to mention Al and Severide."

"Hey"—I pointed a finger at him—"I remember sneaking off with you and Steven as well!"

"Then I don't know what you're all complain about," Sev said. "The only one who actually have something to complain about is Al."

I nodded. "Exactly."

So, I might have exaggerated things a bit but it was certainly with it. For the first time since we moved into our house, we all slept in the master bedroom. Yup, all of us in one bed and I fucking loved it. I wasn't planning on ever letting them sleep in their own beds again.

Anyway, I tried some fish and my stomach didn't agree with it. Luckily the party was about finished. After a night of basically sleeping on the toilet, I woke up to feeling a bit more refreshed but tired.

The tiredness wasn't going to damp my mood.

It was our first Christmas together!

"Let's get this shit over with so we can get to the eating part," Thomas said, reaching for the first wrapped box.

"That all you care about?" his brother questioned.

A few hours later we were surrounded by wrapping paper and gifts. There were only four remaining gifts under the tree and I knew that it was my gifts to the four of them.

"You have to open them together," I said when the first one was handed out.

Severide frowned. "Please don't tell me that it's vibrating underwear again."

"No," I laughed. "It's something better."

Kieran frowned down at the box he held in his lap as he waited for the others to grab theirs. Clutching my hands together under my chin, I leaned forward to watch their reactions as the opened their presents.

"What the hell is this?" Thomas questioned, holding it up a few inches from his face as he studied it.

It was knitted in the shape of a dick with balls—each made to the exact size to fit them all—with an opening at the top for them to put it on.

I smiled from ear to ear. "It's a dick warmer," I told them. "For your dick in the winter when it gets cold."

Kieran stared at me for a few seconds before he cracked a smile. "It could work."

Steven sighed as he shared a look with Severide.

"Do you like it?" I asked them.

Severide wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me against his side. "We love it, cupcake," he muttered. "Can't wait to see what you get us next Christmas."

My smile widened. "I already have the perfect thing in mind."