Mr.happy.3

Okay I haven't updated in like ten centuries but, I've seen something on instagram just now and I NEED TO LET THIS OUT OKAY

THERE's this thing/account called mr.happy3 and mr.happy.3 and mr.happy4, and it's encouraging to selfharm

SELFHARM I TELL YOU!
WHAT ON EARTH!
THE ACCOUNT IS SPREADING LIKE FIRE IF NOT LIGHTING AND NO ONE IS DOING ANYTNGING ABOUT IT! (Actually people are doing stuff but it's not helping but!!!)

Honestly I'm so mad at that account because, well HE'S ENCOURAGING PEOPLE TO SUICIDE!

I understand people go through terribly hard times but the solution is NOT by suiciding or selfharming! Just please I feel like crying bc of this! He's making people feel like crap and all.

And INSTAGRAM IS DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT!!

God I'm so mad atm

But, if you feel like crap, or like you're worthless or anything, just know something,

You're not alone, there are people out there, that would do the impossible to make your day again, and there are people that would kill to see you smile, and there are people that would rip off their hearts and give them to you if it takes to make you happy again.
And there are people out there that admire your beautiful face, and eyes, and smile and hair, there are people out there doing anything to look as gorgeous as you are, so feel proud.

And please, you're way much better than letting a nothing that only wants to dull your light win, show him you're much better than that.

DM me your clean wrists, let's take mr.happy down.(my instagram: @skittled.head)
I love you beautifuls.

#stopmr.happy