Overly Patient/Slow People.

Now this came to my brain while I had to wait for my friend because she's just overly patient, slow whatever you want to call it, but I call it a T U R T L E.

Like the bell for our break rang, and I had to go to the library aka small heaven, but had to wait for her like to finish writing the questions like;
She wrote like a sentence or two, then headed for the question #6, but she accidently wrote 5, so instead of using a corrector you know what she did?
She ripped the entire page off ._. 

LIKE SABINE YOU JUST KILLED ANOTHER PART OF A TREE HAVE SOME FEELS GEEZ.

So she went back to writing everything all over again while the guy was waiting for her to get out of class so he can lock it, but I was seriously hoping he would lock her in ._. 
Like yea, she's too slow and that's annoying.

Or like don't you hate those people who are slowly walking down the stairs when we have to go home?
LIKE PLEASE EITHER MOVE, WALK FASTER ORRR
STAIRS GET WIDER PLS.

Or, when your friends are slowly walking and you have to walk slow to keep up with them but you're just dying to get home! 

WAIT WAIT IT'S NOT OVER YET THERE'S MORE

Like those people who slowly-ness runs in their veins and their fking DNA's, like they just walk slowly, write slowly, look like they're asleep, HECK THEY HYPNOTIZE YOU TO BE ONE OF THEM SLOW CREW.
Like there was this kid that used to always sit next to me in class that was so slow, not only I had to write everything for myself, but for him  too, and correct his mistakes like it's my job.
WELL SORRY TEACHER BUT I WILL NEED HALF YOUR SALARY IF YOU WANT  ME TO KEEP UP LIKE THAT. 

Okay that's basically a small rant but I got more ideas to come later! 
So for now, vote if you feel the same and leave a comment if you struggle with someone slow so we can share the pain.

Fab.