Summer

HI I'M SORRY I'VE BEEN AWAY I JUST WAS DOING NOTHING WITH MY LIFE.

So I've been sitting in bed for about five days and I finally felt like coming back here so I decided to talk about the pros and cons of summer;
//does anyone still read my book though??//

Pros:
1.Mondays aren't actually dreadful.
2.Having all those nice summer festivals and wearing pretty, comfy clothes.
3.Staying up late and not worrying about not getting enough sleep.
4.Going on nice adventures (travelling/camping/hiking etc)
5.Procrastinating (how do we write that word omf) and not feeling bad about it.
6.Staying in bed all day watching series and just feeling good.(me the entire summer)

Cons:
1.Mosquito bites. (However idk why the only time mosquitoes attacked me was when I was camping so I guess mosquito repellant actually worked!!)
2.Constantly having to shave our legs/underarm/arms etc (Because ugh)
3.Having to deal with the heat wave. (But as mom would say, "free sauna!!!Thank global warming!!1!1!!")
4.Wearing makeup and then it gets really hot and literally feeling like our faces would melt off.
5.Not keeping up with the days -cause they're not the kardashians, duh.- Is it just me, because sometimes I'm like what day are we and I'm like hm probably monday cause sunday was yesterday then I look at my calendar and it's friday already???
6.Summer lasting shorter than a 10 second snapchat story. Because eventually we'll have to go back to school.
UghGGHH

So that was it! I hope that you can relate to this. I've been trying to write rants for so long but I can't seem to find anything and I'm so sorry because I love this rant book.
//i rlly hope anyone still reads this//
But anyways, what's your favourite summer month?? Mine's august because the weather starts to get nice and at night in my town it gets all misty.
And what do you think I should rant about? Tell me in the comments along with your favourite/worst part about summer.
Stay amazing,
I love you.
Fab x