I'm feeling great, let's rant.

So I finally got over the shit that's going on and I will be posting more on here because it just hit me how much I missed this place.
So here's a few things that happened in the past week:

1. I got harrassed at a party and I slapped the guy but he wasn't letting go so all my friends (they were five) attacked him till security came.

2. I realised that I wasn't actually in love with a person and stuff.

3. On christmas eve, when everyone was opening their present, my aunt got so caught up in the gift we got her that she forgot to give me my present, so she woke me up at three am to hand it to me.

4. I realised that it's okay to let shitty people go. Also that no one's worth sacrificing your emotional wellfare for.

5. With only a day or two left in 2016, I'm glad it ended well, I still don't know my place but I've found the right people to keep.

6. I sort of realised that I'm actually v pretty ik I sound vain and stuff but heh. So I had a little amateur-ish photoshoot.

So yeah that's all for now,What do you think my next rant should be about? I'd love to know!

What do you think my next rant should be about? I'd love to know!

Also with this year coming to an end, why don't you share what are the things you learned this year!!

Stay amazing, I love you xx
Fab.