FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

AS WE ALL KNOW: TODAY WAS MY FIRST DAY

AND OMG IT WAS SO BORING AND EXCITING AT THE SAME TIME LIKE WHAAAAAT THE HECK.

So first session I had philosophy and gosh, the teacher speaks a lot.

The bell rang and that dude was still repeating the same thing he said 39934 times throughout the session huehuehue but he seems awesome omg.

Second session was Sociology and we were remembering stuff from last year and I answered nearly everything and the students were like "????" and yeah I was "????" me too because why didn't I remember those during my exams last year???

Third session was math and we were actually studying and I was v hungry??

Fourth session was history/geography/civics and the teacher said and I QUOTE
"girls know nothing about politics, boys think they do but they're just oblivious idiots" and omg at first I thought he was sexist and maybe he still is but lol he insulted boys all hail mr. IDontRememberHisName.

Fifth session was french and well. it was very french and lol I don't remember shit.

But can we please take a moment because summer was like thirty seconds?? I still feel like I'm in May like wth why didn't you slow down??????

And I had to set so many alarms to wake up??

And when you realize school is an every day thing????

I'M NOT READY I WANT TO GO BACK HOME.

Feel free to share your first school day!!

I'm gonna go sleep bc school *cris*