What to expect when living in countryside (from personal experience)

I thank God I haven't lost my mind yet.

I think most of you are aware I live in the countryside, so here's some things you might wanna know about the wild life. Lol.

1. There will be bugs. Of all kind. Yes.
Spiders, lizards, caterpillars, snails.. You shouldn't be surprised if you're sitting outside and something crawls on you tbh.

2. Your neighbour just might have a farm.

OLD McHANNA HAD A FARM EIIA EIIA YOO. 

3. Which means sometimes they might sneak out and come to your front yard.

totally not a big deal to wake up and find a chicken just chilling around.

pshhhhft.

4.Finding dead birds in your fridge is totally O K. They're probably dinner.
I don't eat birds but people in my town oh god. they eat them all which is gross.

5.Waking up to the sound of your neighbors calling eachother really loudly is just part of your morning routine :)))

6. Which also means, if your grandparents decide to grow tomatoes, potatoes, onions in your backyard you have to be O K with it and not step on dem plants!!!

7. There will be lots of elders, few young ones, lots of abandoned houses and so many dirt roads.

8. You should be aware that sunrises are amazing there. And so is morning runs.

So that was it! this one took me quite a while to write, but I hope you enjoyed it.

What should I talk about next?

Do you prefer life in the city over life in the country? why? why not?

Stay amazing, fab x