Things that annoy me

1. People that criticizes someone then does the same thing they did;

If you're that type of people kindly back away because one does not know how much I cannot tolerate these species of... Humans.
IF YOU SAY YOU HATE GIRLS THAT WEAR MAKE UP AND THEN YOU DO AND BAPTIZE YOURSELF WITH MAC WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?????
DID YOU FORGET WHAT YOU SAID 0.2 SECONDS AGO???
BACK AWAY BEFORE I SLAP YOU??

2. People who think MY best friend is their best friend.

Lol no?? Lol bye?? Lol no that's MY FRIEND NOT YOURS.

3. People who talk shit about someone then hangs out with them like they're best friends.

What the hell is your job in life you Hypocrite? You deserve to burn in hell for what you're doing.

4. People who are ungrateful pf what they have.

I have a friend that's like this (she's not a friend because, I can't stand ungratefulness, but technically speaking)
So my 'friend' let's call her ruby, is broke, and she has put her parents in lots of debt (about 5k$) and she was telling me how she's throwing away all her last winter's clothes and buying leather boots and lots of trench coats.

Bitch how?

5. People who make noises while eating.

WHY WHY WHY

6. People who think it's okay for boys to be manwhores but slut shame a girl if she was spotted with just one boy.

It's pretty self explanatory.

7. Feeling like a third wheel

I CAN'T STAND IT, IT HONESTLY GETS ME SO ANNOYED AND SELF CONSCIOUS I'D RATHER CRAWL INTO A HOLE.

8. When my so called friends plan hangouts in front of me, and I'm not even invited.

the love I tell you.

9. When someone misspells my name.

*cough* Starbucks y u do dis

10. Mondays and Sundays.

Three words horror Story.

--

That was it! What annoys you most??

Stay awesome!

Fab 🖖🏼🖖🏼