Parents

Hello there!

As I said in my previous mini rant, this one will be about parents, and type of parents, so sit down (or stand) and get ready for some talk!

1. The 'No' parents

These parents are absolutely utterly super overprotective, or just likes to say no about everything, LITERALLY everything and their  excuse is 'It's for your own good'

-Can I go to this concert?

-NO

-Can I sleep over at my friend's?

-NO

-Can I go to this extermly safe roadtrip to a monastery with all the teachers from school?

-NO

-Can I go to school?

-That's the only thing they say Yes to.

Okay, I get it, you don't like to make us happy.

2. The 'Cool' Parents

These parents, well you can talk to them about ANYTHING, and you can do anything infront of them OFCOURSE as long as it's not doing drugs or anything very harmful.

Like you can drink and smoke infront of them, heck you can fail tests and all, but drinking and smoking in a limited quantity, and they'll probably help you pass the other test.

Benefit is that they don't ground you because these parents understand us teenagers and know that they've done what we did like pshh mom I know you used to smoke in secret as a teenager pshh.

Just saying.

3. The 'Non-Caring'Parents.

There's a fine line between cool parents and uncaring ones, the cool ones knows what's best for you, while the Non-caring, well as they're called, they don't care.

Heck if you kidnapped queen elizabeth while smuggling drugs to you classmates and helping terrorists while driving underage with no liscence and all, They don't care.

I don't even know if they pay you scholarity thing or even know when your birthday is, heck do they even know you go to school?

Fvck it! they don't care if you fail you school year 21727394 time!

(I don't know let's hide the cursing for the sake of young readers here)

4. The 'Military' Parents.

These parents are so strict you fear telling them anything! you tell them nothing because well, you fear them because they can ground you for three centuries.

5. The 'Strict When necessary' Parents.

These are different from the Military parents, because these you fear them, the strict ones, you respect them.

I don't know what else to say about these but yeah.

Small rant about parents! I hope you enjoyed it, well for me, I got a cool mom and 'NO' dad what about you?

And don't forget to vote if you liked it!

Fab x