Universities expo

IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN WHERE SCHOOL TAKES\BRINGS US TO UNIVERSITIES TALKING YAAY.

Last year was fun because well, we stayed in school and moved from classroom to another hearing the universities talk to us and all.

while this year WE went to some football field where the unis were and yeah I only took lots of pens yay.

thing is I'm not the social type that asks for information, I was expecting THEM to talk, instead we had to ask???

I didn't prepare for this???

and there was this women that was like "I went to your school as a kid, what do you want to study??"
I told her I wanna study psychology but yeah she said stuff about how there's no work in psychology and honestly I didn't feel like speaking to any human in this place afterwards sigh.

I wanted that awesome german university to make jokes and just make us feel less tensed sIGH.

So instead we just walked around [AND GOT DIRT IN OUR SHOES] and took pens and useless brochures from university stands.

[The pens are awesome though omg so colorful and awesome I got like eight sigh I'm satisfied]

So that was my day, how was yours?? do you want to share anything? just feel free to do so in the comments section!

Stay awesome, xx