Annoying things teachers do/say

WADDUP EVERYONE!! Thanks for all the support you've given me so faar!!!

So this is *drum roll* ANNOYING THINGS TEACHERS SAY/DO;

"The test will be easy"

WELL OFCOURSE IT WILL BE EASY! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KNOWS THE ANSWERS -.-

"This is very important in the future"

Yea because I will be making cookies one day for my kids and be like saying pythagoras formula r something.

"This is an easy lesson"

Says the one who had been saying it to students for 10 years >.>

"If you don't understand you can ask it's fine, you are here to learn."

HECK NO I KNOW YOU'RE LYING, WHY?

BECAUSE THE LAST TIME THE STUDENT ASKED YOU TO REPEAT WHAT YOU SAID AND EXPLAIN YOU WERE LIKE

"WHERE WERE YOU IN MY CLASS WHAT WERE YOU DREAMING ABOUT THIS IS SO EASY WHY DON'T YOU KNOW IT SHOULD I PUT YOU BACK IN GRADE ONE?"

uh chill okay, we all have moments when we daydream even YOU do so calm your ass o.o we're just humans forced to wake up early to study shit we won't need in our future career. #SorryNotSorry

"It's fine if you don't do a homework, if you didn't understand I can help"

Oh really? because that happened today and you just screwed us in a pop quiz as a punishment because some didn't do their homeworks, like what if we wanted to ask something!

HERE YOU GO NOW YOU WILL BE MAD BECAUSE NO ONE GOT  GOOD GRADE.

"I put my life problems behind when I walk into that door"

Um....not all the time.

just saying.

"If you need help you can talk to me on the recess"

Yea...that's why we never see you anywhere in school on recess.

"I will correct the test papers today"

Uh, that's what you said, yesterday....

"I will tell you all informations you need on this project"

You forgot the part where you say "I will give you the informations you need on this project the night before you hand it in."

"We are late on our schedule"

That's why we finished it a week before the other classes did right??

Basically this is all I can remember, I had tons in mind but I forgot them oops. but I think this is all basically, but if there's more don't hesitate on leaving them in comments so I can add them up in a new chapter, and leave you a dedication! :)

Also if it feels relatable don't forget to vote!

Fab , I should have been studying civic now but wattpad is more important ^-^

Ciaaao