Day 1 of the holidays

DECK THE HALLS WITH SOMETHING SOMETHING
FALALALALA LA LA LA LAAAA

SO GUESS WHO'S CHRISTMAS BREAK JUST STARTED?
WOOP WOOP MEE
and so far ... it sucks.

So I had to sleep at grandma - who's wifi is really great - but has a really slow and irritating shower. ugh.
and my mom didn't pack proper clothes so I could wear them???
I'm feeling stale af, I desperately need a shower.
I forgot my favourite christmas gift at home and dad wouldn't go and get it for me.
I had to buy myself my own presents from all the money I've been saving up???
My grandpa's annual allowance was not enough??
I hope you concluded that I'm broke af??
I'll be spending another christmas in another shit hole baby sitting my ass of a cousin??
I'll have to visit so many elders that never really liked me???
My mom forgot to pack me socks??
So far all I've been doing today is give money to relatives because they're asking and I'm too shy to say no?
I reek of alcohol and men's perfume??
I rant out of life points thingies on sims and I need to finish my quest asap?
I will not get kissed under the mistletoe because 1. I don't have a mistletoe and 2. my hot neighbor is too shy and I'm too shy and ugh??

TBH I never really enjoyed christmas because...
It's christmas and nothing really hapens.
(except for mom dragging me to church at midnight. it's a nightmare.)

So yeah. I hate my break so far.

WAIT WAIT WAIT
TO PUT THE FROSTING ON THE CAKE:
I wanted to treat myself with buying some books so I dragged my dad, drove for 45 minutes in traffic, and the bookshop was closed so I dragged him to another one. I had to use an elevator, and so I wanted to buy the three fifty shades of grey books. and ever so rudely, the lady that works there asks me "you are aware that it's erotic right?" so I nod, not willing to snap at her, AND YET AGAIN, she asks me "How old are  you?" so I tell her I'm 16, she suggests I get something else???
bitch if I wanna read E L James describing how she gets fucked, THEN YOU AINT GOT NO RIGHT TO SUGGEST ANOTHER BOOK.
so I ended up getting three nicholas sparks books beecause of that lady.
ugh.

so yeah my break sucks
what about you???

stay awesome. xx