First day after spring break

So as you all know now my spring break is over *sobs loudly*

This week is my turn to get the keys for my class so yay responsibilty!!1!!
BUUUUUUUUT
The key was missing!! *gasps*

side note: the key is probably missing because my oh so mature classmates probably hid it before the vacation since they decided to do an egg hunt and shit.

SO I HAD TO GO UP THE STAIRS AGAIN AND STAND OUTSIDE WITH MY CLASS, WAITING FOR A DAMNED MIRRACLE!!!
Five minutes later a worker came with so many keys but none worked!!1!!!111!
(At this point I was chatting with my philosophy teacher) but when he went to class I was just legit laughing at the situation because well, we're stuck outside.

THAT ONE IS FOR ALL YOU SCIENTIFIC AIR HEADS CONSTANTLY SAYING ECONOMICS STUDENTS ARE ALWAYS HANGING OUTSIDE.

Long story short after so many failed attempts we kind of broke in to our own class lol. #badasses . We kind of can't close the doors now... hAHA.

ANYWAYS!
How was your first day after the break? or are you still on vacation? I'd love to know!

Also I've noticed so many new people reading and I'm so happy right now and grateful. I love all of you, so much! Sometimes I don't get to reply to your comments but I read each and every single one of them.

Stay grand.